donk game

1 minute ago, mex said:

agree... got that feeling seeing Andy coaching him up on the bench earlier... can't blame him tho he's taken some shots today

we gotta get that fixed

Yeah I'm just commenting on what I'm seeing.  Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL!   Just a little concerning seeing these things and goes to show you that avoiding the Oline while trying to find diamonds in the rough in rounds 6-7 and UDFA won't suffice.  Either the play calling needs to adjust until Mahomes feels comfortable again or Veach needs to be on the horn for some OL help.    Our O isn't going to be great all the time but we have looked oddly out of sync since Keizer's fumble.   Dink and dunk if you have too.  It worked the last series until we ran to the weakest side of our Oline and then Mahomes tried to throw one 10-15 yards down field.    But hey, we got the 4th quarter still.   I'm happy we are stomping the Donkeys.

sheesh... another turnover :lol:

honestly games like this are hard to figure... offense is not looking like a SB team... defense has been ok... taking advantage of some denver mistakes

STs are ok

I got no clue

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Yeah I'm just commenting on what I'm seeing.  Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL!   Just a little concerning seeing these things and goes to show you that avoiding the Oline while trying to find diamonds in the rough in rounds 6-7 and UDFA won't suffice.  Either the play calling needs to adjust until Mahomes feels comfortable again or Veach needs to be on the horn for some OL help.    Our O isn't going to be great all the time but we have looked oddly out of sync since Keizer's fumble.   Dink and dunk if you have too.  It worked the last series until we ran to the weakest side of our Oline and then Mahomes tried to throw one 10-15 yards down field.    But hey, we got the 4th quarter still.   I'm happy we are stomping the Donkeys.

mahomes looks GREAT when he's out of the pocket

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

I hope Andy doesn't slow down.   Our O needs to get back in a groove.  At least another TD drive if our d gets a 3 and out here.

Agreed! I'm tired of slacking off on these teams. They sure as hell didn't do it to us when we were bad!

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

I love this board.  I know I complain a lot but I love the Chiefs!  It is my only place to vent.  Not many Chiefs fans here in Colombia.

I know whatcha mean...I live in Colorado springs..Try being a chiefs fan here!!