If Andy says this....

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

"We look forward to the challenge of playing the Jets. We know they are a good football team...."

I just might hurl onto my computer keyboard and/or cellular device!

Do we now if Andy actually said out loud "......."  lol

2 hours ago, dhitter said:

"We look forward to the challenge of playing the Jets. We know they are a good football team...."

I just might hurl onto my computer keyboard and/or cellular device!

You left out the part about them being well coached.  Maybe even Andy can't go that far and keep a straight face. 

The Jets are well coached team that if a couple things go differently in a couple of those ball games things look much different for them.  If we don't come prepared and focused and ready to play then they have the talent to beat us and that's on us the coaches to make sure they are ready to play both physically and mentally and they are focused.   We as coaches have to do a better job of making sure we are ready from the start otherwise we are going to find ourselves in dogfight with some of the guys they have.   They are just a solid ball club all the way around.  

That about cover everything?

33 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

The Jets are well coached team that if a couple things go differently in a couple of those ball games things look much different for them.  If we don't come prepared and focused and ready to play then they have the talent to beat us and that's on us the coaches to make sure they are ready to play both physically and mentally and they are focused.   We as coaches have to do a better job of making sure we are ready from the start otherwise we are going to find ourselves in dogfight with some of the guys they have.   They are just a solid ball club all the way around.  

That about cover everything?

I think it does.😳

1 hour ago, Okiechief1 said:

He did call them a good team that's well coached today in his pressor lol

I had to laugh when I saw it. By every measurable you can think of the Jets are a dumpster fire. One of the most active bets this week is whether or not Gase gets fired after the game! Come on Andy!