Improve WR depth?

3 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

We used to run plays for Poe as a WR, RB, and QB (basically one of each).

That's the joke.

Id be interested in either one tbh. Pennel and Poe on the interior and Clark and Jones on the edge on rushing downs. 

And Worley isn't having  a good year but hes young and flashed real upside in the past. I kind of hoped we'd look at him this past offseason. 

6 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Id be interested in either one tbh. Pennel and Poe on the interior and Clark and Jones on the edge on rushing downs. 

And Worley isn't having  a good year but hes young and flashed real upside in the past. I kind of hoped we'd look at him this past offseason. 

Taco back at full practice today.  Guess we can keep Jones on the inside. 

Regarding the TE position, what happened to Seales-Jones? I see he's 4th on the Chiefs depth chart? That's a strong indictment considering our current TE room. I thought he'd be a legit secondary TE weapon when we signed him but he's like a kid on a milk carton. Well, I hope that Yelder eventually comes back and takes the backup TE position, but he seems to be always hurt. I assume whomever is the best blocker will get the most snaps. Almost makes we want to have Harris back...wait a minute, that was the beer talking. 

3 hours ago, Dan4pres said:

Regarding the TE position, what happened to Seales-Jones? I see he's 4th on the Chiefs depth chart? That's a strong indictment considering our current TE room. I thought he'd be a legit secondary TE weapon when we signed him but he's like a kid on a milk carton. Well, I hope that Yelder eventually comes back and takes the backup TE position, but he seems to be always hurt. I assume whomever is the best blocker will get the most snaps. Almost makes we want to have Harris back...wait a minute, that was the beer talking. 

Incompletrius!

On 10/28/2020 at 10:38 PM, Dan4pres said:

I thought the same with seal jones. 
chiefs should look at Njoiko from Cleveland. 
not find a TE the size of old chief we had named Dunn that can help our run game. 
Keizer got blown up on blitz last week.