Jets vs Chiefs Game Day thread

16 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

That's hard to put into perspective because he's liable to have twice that many before it's all said and done.  If he can stay healthy long enough, what does he need to do to make the HOF?

Keep clean off the field. Absolutely nothing else happening, and stay consistent. 

15 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

What I love about Patrick is I dont think he cares about any of this. Guy is about WINS! 

I 100% agree. He's an ultimate competitor, that only cares about winning.

I bet if he was playing a game of tidley winks, he'd be trying to destroy his opposition!!

1 minute ago, reesebobby said:

Kinda hated seeing us display our fake punt in a blowout win against the worst team in the NFL. 

just a hunch but I think the victimized player showed that tendency and it was not a blow out at the time the offense was kind of sputtering and needed a boost.+ it gives teams something else to worry about

You exploit the other teams mistakes and tendencies. I love that the coaches saw this and do not care whenever it is used. It is not a trick play at all. Keeps the other coaches guessing and they should have seen it too foe their own team. I hope we exploit all teams like this when we can, especially in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

You exploit the other teams mistakes and tendencies. I live that the coaches saw this and do not care whenever it is used. It is not a trick play at all. Keeps the other coaches guessing and they should have seen it too foe their own team. I hope we exploit all teams like this when we can, especially in the playoffs.

Isnt it awesome to be able to take the playoffs as a given? Yes!