Mahomes warming up for an MVP run?

2300 yards 21 TD's 1 Int and 67%

We have the easiest remaining schedule in the league so it wouldn't be a stretch to say he ends up with 4600-5000 yards 42-45 TD's and 2-5 Ints.

Depending on what Wilson does because they have no defense, Mahomes could nab another one if he starts lighting it up.  

Mahomes will likely be MVP if we actually need him to be. So far the emphasis seems to be on winning and I'm expecting Reid to try other things on offense to get the run game going. If things don't work out as expected he'll have to rely on Mahomes' arm which will lead to another MVP but the goal is the SB and that might mean giving more snaps to others. 

9 hours ago, sith13 said:

Mahomes will likely be MVP if we actually need him to be. So far the emphasis seems to be on winning and I'm expecting Reid to try other things on offense to get the run game going. If things don't work out as expected he'll have to rely on Mahomes' arm which will lead to another MVP but the goal is the SB and that might mean giving more snaps to others. 

Imo, if Reid was so concerned about the running game he would draft/sign some damn interior linemen that could actually run block, instead of these "project" guys that have to be coached up and require 2 to 3 years in KC weight lifting program...

The olinemen he targets are agile, "light in ass", pass blockers. I do believe this will change though since teams are starting to force us to run the ball more.

32 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

They will give it to Wilson.

I agree but we still have a long season left.  We all thought Mahomes would win 2 straight but his knee cap went up to his shoulder and was out a few weeks soooooooooo we never know

3 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Wilson has narrative behind him and he's probably going to have the raw numbers because this year's Seattle team is a LOT like our 2018 team.  But if we're like 14-2 I think Patrick at least has a chance.

I'm just not sure I see Wilson being able to keep this up.  Probably wrong but if you look back he always seems to have a couple bad games a year

Its another example of stuff that does not matter. Do you knock Mahomes out because Andy played conservative with a lead, or brought in the second team, or chose to work on something to see if it can be used in the playoffs.

Also, the playoffs should be considered too. MVP should be winning big games not just stats. Look at Lamar, dont call me clutch, Jackson. Guy is a choker with an MVP.

Now Superbowl MVP means something.

How many guys last year were truly arguing for Lamar over Patrick to start a franchise ? (Talking Heads) Same with Deshaun ...

I think we can put to bed all that talk.

Russell Wilson is in the argument but age would determine leaning towards 15

Lamar Jackson will get better IMO 

12 minutes ago, Calichief said:

How many guys last year were truly arguing for Lamar over Patrick to start a franchise ? (Talking Heads) Same with Deshaun ...

I think we can put to bed all that talk.

Russell Wilson is in the argument but age would determine leaning towards 15

Lamar Jackson will get better IMO 

He Can't get worse