Mahomes warming up for an MVP run?

12 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

To me if we could pick anyone besides Pat it would be between Wilson and watson for me. Wilson to win now and Watson longterm.

Hmm thats a great question.  I mean Brees is like 10 years older than Wilson and Wilson seems to be holding up well so another 10 years for Wilson doesn't sound to bad.

What about Kyler Murray?  Seems he CAN run just as well as Lamar but has a much much better arm.  I'm sure Reid could have fun with him.

Wilson:  31

Watson:  25

Kyler Murray:  23

41 minutes ago, xen said:

"Hold my beer"

- Lamar Jackson

I might start to feel bad for Raven fans when they give him $50M a year then he tears an ACL and is never the same runner again......Could be a LONG contract if they have to rely just on his arm. 

It's not a poll at all, it comes from geotagged Twitter data.

Depending on when the data was taken, I can see it mostly come from Vegas fans around the time of the game earlier this year.

Having said that, I don't generally trust these exercises without knowing more about the methodology, and it wouldn't surprise me if it's just clickbait.

8 hours ago, xen said:

We're only the most hated team in 2 states?  Mahomes, get to work!!!

That's funny. Living in ATL it's funny to see the Falcons & Saints cross-state hatred, LOL.  It's not quite a bad as Chiefs-Raiders or Chiefs-Broncos, but it's pretty close. 

11 hours ago, xen said:

We're only the most hated team in 2 states?  Mahomes, get to work!!!

I don’t feel Utah is accurate. At least not now. Alex Smith was from University of Utah and left on good terms, Andy Reid is from BYU in Utah, Dirty Dan is from BYU, Raiders just barely moved to Las Vegas so the foothold isn’t strong, Oakland has no affiliation with Utah, Denver is close, I suppose, but SF is the “local” Utah team due to Steve Young (so SF’s enemy would be more appropriate here).