Mahomes warming up for an MVP run?

Just now, kkuenn said:

Believe this was their best game.  They still have not done what we have and that is.....

The Chiefs have now faced a top-five defense on nine occasions with Patrick Mahomes as their starter, per @EliasSports. In those games, they are 9-0 and averaging 29.0 points per game. Pretty decent.

Decent but the INT's are troubling, especially in the Red Zone.

And the lack of running game is not being talked about because of the wins...

4 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Decent but the INT's are troubling, especially in the Red Zone.

And the lack of running game is not being talked about because of the wins...

6 ints. Not a world breaker. We tend to play at our competitions level, so not to worried they will be ready for playoffs. 3 came in 1 game which was a playoff team and still won.

8 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Decent but the INT's are troubling, especially in the Red Zone.And the lack of running game is not being talked about because of the wins...

Probably that and the fact that we are 15th out of 32 teams in rushing the ball.  And ahead of the Colts, Bills, Dolphins, Bucs and Steelers in that regard.  And also probably because rushing the ball is not that important.  You should know that by now I would think.  

I hate the Packers, so I don't want them to get to the Super Bowl almost regardless of what it means for us.  I'm also most scared of them as a matchup, and I just want to win - I don't need us to "beat the [alleged] best."

Then again, we seem to do well against the good teams, per this tweet:

21 hours ago, Balto said:

I’d think at least half

Mahomes in race for MVP

Kelce in race for most yards

Hill in race for most TDs

I just think Reid will let the guys play and go all out for half the game...build a lead so backups make sense and not a close game.

Hell with those races. Keep em healthy for the race that matters

I believe part of the problem is our refusal to change our game plan.   We will change to short quick pass routes occasionally and it works only to revert back to intermediate and deep routes which causes Mahomes to rush and force passes.    He hasn't looked like a MVP QB lately.  Not to say he looks like a bum.   I don't believe he trusts this line at all and some of his decisions haven't been great lately.    But we have won all those games and I am not worried because the moment we get down he orchestrates a scoring drive which means he has the ability to overcome those worries/concerns.   I like Andy and Pat having 2-3 weeks to work out the kinks and for this Oline to get some rest and get better.   

With all this said give me Mahomes and a bad oline and I'll take my chances any day.