Mahomes warming up for an MVP run?

3 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Did he mean Allen because Wilson has no shot at the MVP...dude choked bad down the stretch.  And I really like Wilson.

3 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

Absolutely zero chance Wilson wins it

Of course, Wilson won’t. I just think it would be funny for Packers to think that Wilson stole another (MVP) like he stole the INT (TD) on MNF.

Not to worries about mahomes being ready. It’s everyone else. 
remember the beginning of last years playoff game against Houston. Players dropping 3 rd down passes and hill muffed punt return and blocked punt. 
mahomes will be ready. Others need to be. 
Dont know what the hell is going on with Watkins and CEH didn’t practice today. 

9 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

Dont know what the hell is going on with Watkins and CEH didn’t practice today. 

Surely the Chiefs can find a more reliable/cheaper replacement for Sammy next year and I'd expect  to see CEH not being used .. Thompson proved to be a decent 3rd option

31 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Not really expecting anything from Watkins at this point, I just hope the duo of Robinson and Hardman don't screw us over in the playoff run.

Well, if Robinson would actually carry the ball like he supposed to and run "straight ahead" vs sideways and backwards, I think he'll do fine.

10 minutes ago, artsy said:

Well, if Robinson would actually carry the ball like he supposed to and run "straight ahead" vs sideways and backwards, I think he'll do fine.

Too many "ifs" to trust him but I think he has been less bad than Hardman this year, still they both suck. 

3 hours ago, sith13 said:

Too many "ifs" to trust him but I think he has been less bad than Hardman this year, still they both suck. 

Hardman will probably finish his rookie contract as the same player.  Great gadget player with the ability to make just enough splash plays to warrant being the #3/#4 option.   He won't be back after that rookie deal.   There has been no improvement to his game.    I'm willing to bet we make a move for a FA to fill in at #2 and then we draft a wr somewhere in the first 3 rounds that will battle for #3 reps and eventually be the #2.   Then we retain Pringle, Hardman is the gadget wr, and we just signed Calloway who is uber talented as a potential dark horse.   While a healthy Sammy is dangerous in the playoffs he is a very big liability and won't even be available for this game so time to cut bait after this year.

I'm expecting some moves for WR, likely a raw talent later in the draft and a decent possession receiver as the #2 to compliment Kelce. Pringle will end up as the #3 assuming he doesn't take over the #2 and Robinson leaves. I agree that Hardman will finish his rookie deal as the same guy, similar to DMC and then leave town. 

8 hours ago, sith13 said:

I'm expecting some moves for WR, likely a raw talent later in the draft and a decent possession receiver as the #2 to compliment Kelce. Pringle will end up as the #3 assuming he doesn't take over the #2 and Robinson leaves. I agree that Hardman will finish his rookie deal as the same guy, similar to DMC and then leave town. 

A second TE to compliment Kelce might do the Chiefs as much good as getting another WR if Watkins and Robinson leave.  Hardman will be here for two more years and Pringle can fill in pretty well.  Expect the Chiefs to draft a WR, but not on the first two days.  They don't need another Kelce, just someone who poses another threat for short gains and can chip a defensive lineman once in a while.  

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

A second TE to compliment Kelce might do the Chiefs as much good as getting another WR if Watkins and Robinson leave.  Hardman will be here for two more years and Pringle can fill in pretty well.  Expect the Chiefs to draft a WR, but not on the first two days.  They don't need another Kelce, just someone who poses another threat for short gains and can chip a defensive lineman once in a while.  

The TE has been ignored for way too long IMO. Another decent TE in the middle would do wonders for this offense and hopefully someone will come in this year. 

3 minutes ago, Balto said:

I think we need a early round WR not mid/late.

I actually agree with this.  A reliable Z receiver should be near the top of our list.  Theres a few guys in that 1-2 range that would fit the bill.

Olave

Terrance Marshall 

Amon-Ra

All fit the profile KC likes

Keep feeding the beast