Mahomes warming up for an MVP run?

No more bye weeks:  After 9 games this is my order

1st)  Patrick Mahomes:   2687 Passing Yards, 25 TDs, 1 INT, 165 Rushing Yards, 2 Rushing TDs, Team record 8-1

2nd)  Aaron Rodgers:       2578 Passing Yards, 26 TDs, 3 INTs, 65 Rushing yards, 1 rushing TD, Team record 7-2

3rd)   Russell Wilson:       2789 Passing Yards, 28 TDs, 10 INTs, 325 Rushing Yards, 1 rushing TD, Team record 6-3

4th)    Kyler Murray:          2375 Passing Yards, 17 TDs, 8 INTs, 604 Rushing Yards, 10 rushing TDs,  Team record 6-3

Some might still say Wilson but I just can't get over his 10X the INTs as Pat and Aaron.  Plus the teams record.

When you break it down even further.... Difference between Patrick and Russell is 102 Passing Yards, 2 total TDs, 9 INTs and 2 wins.  So what's more important....102 passing yards+2 TDs OR 9 less INTs and 2 more wins?

If anything I'd say Kyler Murray could give Patrick the most challenge depending on how the Cards end up record wise. 

9 hours ago, Balto said:

No more bye weeks:  After 9 games this is my order

1st)  Patrick Mahomes:   2687 Passing Yards, 25 TDs, 1 INT, 165 Rushing Yards, 2 Rushing TDs, Team record 8-1

2nd)  Aaron Rodgers:       2578 Passing Yards, 26 TDs, 3 INTs, 65 Rushing yards, 1 rushing TD, Team record 7-2

3rd)   Russell Wilson:       2789 Passing Yards, 28 TDs, 10 INTs, 325 Rushing Yards, 1 rushing TD, Team record 6-3

4th)    Kyler Murray:          2375 Passing Yards, 17 TDs, 8 INTs, 604 Rushing Yards, 10 rushing TDs,  Team record 6-3

Some might still say Wilson but I just can't get over his 10X the INTs as Pat and Aaron.  Plus the teams record.

When you break it down even further.... Difference between Patrick and Russell is 102 Passing Yards, 2 total TDs, 9 INTs and 2 wins.  So what's more important....102 passing yards+2 TDs OR 9 less INTs and 2 more wins?

If anything I'd say Kyler Murray could give Patrick the most challenge depending on how the Cards end up record wise. 

I agree about Murray, he may be the very definition of MVP. I'm not sure how the Cards would have done without him. 

29 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Isn't it over the past three year period?

Didn't check the timespan, thought it was this year. Still Cardinals should be away from the last place with over 1.5 years of Murray, Rosen/Glennon was bad but I didn't realize they were bad enough to screw the efficiency over 3 years. 

5 hours ago, jetlord said:

1:40 left in the game and the Chiefs need a TD to win or at least a FG to keep playing.  Mahomes throws and manages a near perfect drive to score with :28 left..  Any questions? 

he didn't even flinch... was like they were practicing instead of being in a real game

now it gets more difficult... the more he does it, the more it's expected

on that last play, the OL kinda penned up the raider D line into a big pile... when PM rolled to the right I knew good things would happen... hell the middle was so open he could have ran it in for a TD

I thought the OL played a much better game last night... the bye seemed to help... zero sacks and just a few QB hurries

but that D.... man o man

Mahomes made that play happen. Him drifting right and showing he was either about to run it or throw it right led to the defender to go that way. The defender was on Kelce, but played the ball and was burnt big time leaving Kelce wide open for the TD. Mahomes was playing chess, the Raiders D was playing checkers.

1st)  Patrick Mahomes:   3035 Passing Yards, 27 TDs, 2 INT, 181 Rushing Yards, 2 Rushing TDs, 85.2 QBR and  Team record 9-1

2nd)  Aaron Rodgers:       2889 Passing Yards, 29 TDs, 4 INTs, 78 Rushing yards, 1 rushing TD, 84 QBR and Team record 7-3

3rd)   Russell Wilson:       2986 Passing Yards, 30 TDs, 10 INTs, 367 Rushing Yards, 1 rushing TD, 72.7 QBR and Team record 7-3

4th)    Kyler Murray:          2644 Passing Yards, 19 TDs, 8 INTs, 619 Rushing Yards, 10 rushing TDs,  74 QBR and Team record 6-4

Mahomes is now:

1st is Yards

3rd in Overall TDs

1st in INTs

1st in QBR

Best record out of the top MVP 

At this point its between Mahomes and Old man Rodgers.  I think Russell is coming down to earth and Kyler can't get a win.  Sadly I think if Rodgers and Mahomes are neck and neck the voters will love the story of Rodgers playing just ok the past few years and when the Packers spent a 1st on a QB he comes back and wins the MVP.  Just seems like something the media would LOVE to talk non-stop about....not to mention everyone will just say "Bah Mahomes will get the next 10 MVPs, lets go with Rodgers".

Only time will tell!

19 minutes ago, Balto said:

1st)  Patrick Mahomes:   3035 Passing Yards, 27 TDs, 2 INT, 181 Rushing Yards, 2 Rushing TDs, 85.2 QBR and  Team record 9-1

2nd)  Aaron Rodgers:       2889 Passing Yards, 29 TDs, 4 INTs, 78 Rushing yards, 1 rushing TD, 84 QBR and Team record 7-3

3rd)   Russell Wilson:       2986 Passing Yards, 30 TDs, 10 INTs, 367 Rushing Yards, 1 rushing TD, 72.7 QBR and Team record 7-3

4th)    Kyler Murray:          2644 Passing Yards, 19 TDs, 8 INTs, 619 Rushing Yards, 10 rushing TDs,  74 QBR and Team record 6-4

Mahomes is now:

1st is Yards

2nd in Overall TDs

1st in INTs

1st in QBR

At this point its between Mahomes and Old man Rodgers.  I think Russell is coming down to earth and Kyler can't get a win.  Sadly I think if Rodgers and Mahomes are neck and neck the voters will love the story of Rodgers playing just ok the past few years and when the Packers spent a 1st on a QB he comes back and wins the MVP.  Just seems like something the media would LOVE to talk non-stop about....not to mention everyone will just say "Bah Mahomes will get the next 10 MVPs, lets go with Rodgers".

Only time will tell!

How are you getting Mahomes 2nd in total TDs?  Just based on that list he's 2 behind Wilson (30+1), 1 behind Rodgers (29+1), and tied for third with Murray (27+2 vs. 19+10).

56 minutes ago, Balto said:

Mahomes is now:

1st is Yards

2nd in Overall TDs

1st in INTs

1st in QBR

Only time will tell!

He is 3rd in TDs.