From The Panthers Site:

Sorensen has been a key component for the Chiefs in a rotational role. He anticipates quickly which is a trait almost essential for any successful player at the position. But he’s also demonstrated a real nous to be around the ball that has only heightened his overall influence.

The former BYU standout has amassed 47 combined tackles, 37 solo tackles, two tackles for loss, two quarterback hits, two interceptions, and one forced fumble this season. This has resulted in a creditable 59.0 grade from Pro Football Focus and providing he continues this trend going forward, it might result in a permanent place in the starting lineup.

The more I’ve thought about it what does RSJ provide?  He’s not a blocker he is a bigger yet slower WR who had a weird offseason to try and learn the system.  He’s only here for insurance. T. Thompson is more concerning as it means Watts is active.

20 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

The more I’ve thought about it what does RSJ provide?  He’s not a blocker he is a bigger yet slower WR who had a weird offseason to try and learn the system.  He’s only here for insurance. T. Thompson is more concerning as it means Watts is active.

Yeah I get that.  But we've seen what kaiser is for 8 games now.  It's not good.  

At least let Yelder be the#2 TE then.