Chiefs vs Panthers Game Day Thread

Missed fg. Missed pat, defense allowing two TDs first 2 drives with a slow start. We will not continue to be so lucky. We really need to tweak things. Butker will cost us missing so many Pat's. I did not watch it live but how close was the 67 yard fg try to win it for the Panthers? 

Dave Toub's ST unit was hot garbage, one good throw by your punter last week doesn't erase a full half season of poor play.   Not sure who is calling the plays but this running up the middle and calling cutsy plays at the worst possible time needs to stop.  Finally, when we have a chance to put the game away we should never keep our MVP QB from throwing the ball downfield.   I feel like our D is all smoke and mirrors and when we face an elite qb that can run and pass we are gonna be in trouble.   Ben Niemann should be sitting in the stands he is utterly useless on D.  

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Missed fg. Missed pat, defense allowing two TDs first 2 drives with a slow start. We will not continue to be so lucky. We really need to tweak things. Butker will cost us missing so many Pat's. I did not watch it live but how close was the 67 yard fg try to win it for the Panthers? 

20 yards left and 10 yards short

2 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Ill say it again. I want that 1st round pick back. NO RB is going to do enough to be worth that on this team. 

I like CEH but we don't utilitze him correctly.   He needs to get wide and we need to use him in the flat.  Every time he got it out there he made the first guy miss.  Its an easy 5-7 yards, but we only do it like 3 times a game.  

As I always say, look at the losses or games like this, Andy a abandons the run. Goes brain dead about 3-4 times a year. 
establish the run and all the other stuff will work. Some bad calls today.

but a win is a win.

play like that against Pittsburg in the playoffs and it’s a blowout. But they won’t.

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Dave Toub's ST unit was hot garbage, one good throw by your punter last week doesn't erase a full half season of poor play.   Not sure who is calling the plays but this running up the middle and calling cutsy plays at the worst possible time needs to stop.  Finally, when we have a chance to put the game away we should never keep our MVP QB from throwing the ball downfield.   I feel like our D is all smoke and mirrors and when we face an elite qb that can run and pass we are gonna be in trouble.   Ben Niemann should be sitting in the stands he is utterly useless on D.  

Frank Clark not playing well imo. 

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

Frank Clark not playing well imo. 

Yeah he's been MIA.  People will say look at the sack but that was totally a coverage sack.  We have one real penetrating and dominant force on the dline and thats CJ95.  Wharton is probably 2nd.   Kpass has tailed off and plateaued, Danna is a hustler but lacks elite speed/burst.   Would be nice for Okafor to get all healed up.