Gay is a bust!!

45 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

For all these "coaches don't like him,"  "not very good" and "busts" on the team, we are 13-1, have a near certainty of a bye, and have all the national sports writers in awe.  I just have  great difficulty being a worry wart. In fact, my inability to worry has me worried.   I am in with the DWBH narrative.

Explain It Season 5 GIF by The Office

Chiefs placed LB Anthony Hitchens on the reserve/COVID-19 list. 

NFL Network reports Hitchens was a "close contact," and is not yet COVID positive himself. If that remains the case for the next five days, he will be eligible to play against the Falcons on Sunday. An every-week starter, Hitchens has played roughly two thirds of the Chiefs' snaps this season. 

7 hours ago, jetlord said:

Don't be too hard on him.  It took some knowledge and skill to get into position to let an easy interception pass through his hands.  

in fairness, honey badger let an easy one drop too... both hands on the ball... in the red zone

4 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs placed LB Anthony Hitchens on the reserve/COVID-19 list. 

NFL Network reports Hitchens was a "close contact," and is not yet COVID positive himself. If that remains the case for the next five days, he will be eligible to play against the Falcons on Sunday. An every-week starter, Hitchens has played roughly two thirds of the Chiefs' snaps this season. 

Well we know it didn't happen on the field. He didn't make close contact with anyone.

8 hours ago, jetlord said:

in more fairness, it might be pointed out that HR has five interceptions and several passes broken up.  Nieman has how many?

How did HR get involved???

Oh wait.  Saints receivers must have made a harassment complaint against Sneed.

10 hours ago, jetlord said:

in more fairness, it might be pointed out that HR has five interceptions and several passes broken up.  Nieman has how many?

not defending anyone just pointing out the facts... HB is paid to make picks... he's the leader of a darned good secondary

10 hours ago, mex said:

not defending anyone just pointing out the facts... HB is paid to make picks... he's the leader of a darned good secondary

I think it’s the best secondary in the nfl. The depth is incredible 

least amount of catches allowed to WR this year 

13 hours ago, Calichief said:

I think it’s the best secondary in the nfl. The depth is incredible 

least amount of catches allowed to WR this year 

Not sure if "the best" but even if not it's pretty close. Curious about the cost though, might be the cheapest in the NFL with a whole bunch of late round rookies making huge impact. Dirty Dan is the second most expensive one in the group.