Old Haley and Cassel story

Just now, Adamixoye said:

Yeah I don't remember any sort of debate but if there wasn't I think it's mostly an insult to Joe

we debated it on this board, mostly cause we were trying to remind hands that flacco sucks.  Actually reminds me a lot of the current LJ debate round here.

On 11/10/2020 at 5:01 PM, xen said:

we debated it on this board, mostly cause we were trying to remind hands that flacco sucks.  Actually reminds me a lot of the current LJ debate round here.

It wasn't until Joe won a SB and SB MVP that people around here admitted he was better than Cassel after everyone thought Cassel was All World....

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

It wasn't until Joe won a SB and SB MVP that people around here admitted he was better than Cassel after everyone thought Cassel was All World....

No one ever thought cassel was all world.  Bit of an exaggeration there.  They were both mediocre.

23 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Haley, Cassel, FG kicker we shall not speak of, the long line of SF QB castoffs, Wiggins, Ganz, Dee Ford offside, etc all added to the joy of finally getting there.

don't forget taking todd blackledge with the #7 pick over Marino, Eason, Kelly, and O'Brien

that was a decades-long nut-punch

On 11/14/2020 at 9:47 PM, Adamixoye said:

Tyler Thigpen is my favorite "bad" Chief from the lean years.  He was more fun than the alternatives.

13 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

As bad as the team was, the offense Gailey ran with him was fun to watch. If you are going to suck, at least be entertaining.

Agreed, I liked Thigpen.