If you could add 1 former Chief...

First instinct is DT, but based on the team we have now I'd lean towards DJ or big Willie Roaf. Our pass rush is solid and the versatility and play recognition DJ would offer would be immediately impactful for the entire D. Move Fish inside next to Willie and Patrick stays clean and you can run to the left all day. 

43 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Lmao. You said penis to be polite. Call him a dick and be over with it!

of course I'm polite... I've had a beer with hands... back in 2007... we met up with 4 coalition members... wild, baltchief, hands and mex... at some bar in northwest baltimore

he's a pretty good guy in person

besides... he's a baltimore fan... poor guy's team is going through a lot of un-met high expectations  :lol: 

chiefs fans know what that's like 

20 minutes ago, mex said:

of course I'm polite... I've had a beer with hands... back in 2007... we met up with 4 coalition members... wild, baltchief, hands and mex... at some bar in northwest baltimore

besides... he's a baltimore fan... poor guy's team is going through a lot of un-met high expectations  :lol: 

Ravens Suck

24 minutes ago, mex said:

Yeah I was going to meet up with him too. Just never had a time we could do so. Now I am in El Paso.

On 11/10/2020 at 7:17 PM, mex said:

Quite a few SB wins and World Series wins for Baltimore fans....it's really tough....oh, woe is me....

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

Quite a few SB wins and World Series wins for Baltimore fans....it's really tough....oh, woe is me....

yeah but 2012 was with Flacco so you get a negative superbowl win for that one, which offsets the 2000 win.   Ravens technically sitting at 0 superbowl wins.

I don't make the rules I just enforce them.