Oline the rest of the season

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Considering the situation, they all did "ok," except for Fisher, who looked terrible. Must have been his back.  But Mahomes was sacked or hit on quite a few plays that were instead due to the outstanding coverage the Saints showed in the secondary. So many of our targets were just plain covered.  Saints did a very good job against Kelce and Hill.  Very fast and aggressive guys like sharks. We couldn't get around the edge at all on screens and didn't even try except for Hill once.   They were out for blood.  Mahomes exploited that some.  It shows how good we are to have won anyway.  I was a wreck when Mahomes got sandwiched.  That could have been the end us in 2020. BTW, we would have lost the game without Watkins.  HIs few receptions were absolutely key.

Durant was pretty amazing considering he is a developmental guy who hasn't played. I thought so, anyway. Gotta give credit to the D.  They REALLY played well.  They were committed to stop Karmara, and they did. Sneed was fantastic.  A star is being born before our eyes.

Exactly. Its hard enough with just one starter out let alone 3..

Just now, Holmes4six! said:

I hope Reid has a plan for the playoffs. Look at the bears. What a shit show they were and now 4 weeks in a row they have the same o line and Montgomery is going off. I hope Schwartz is back and they put the best five out there.

No doubt Reid has a plan. I think KC is extra careful giving guys extra time to heal and looking at the best health for that playoff run. KC can do this with a 10-1 to 13-1 record. No need to rush anyone back.

On 12/7/2020 at 5:38 AM, Iluvhouse24 said:

Allegretti was ranked 9th out of 41. Reiter was right in the middle at 18th out of 35, and Wylie was at 32 out of 42. 

I honestly cannot believe this team is 11-1 with the way this line has been playing. Its absolutely going the wrong direction. Last night Mahomes had quite a few plays where he wasn't able to escape the pocket and make the ridiculous splash plays we've grown accustomed to, because the pocket was collapsing so quickly. 

This line almost NEVER  has a pass protection where one of them doesn't get beat soundly. If the idea is continuity then you'd think that they may be starting to gel as the season goes along. They arent. I was very very surprised when we came out in the first quarter and Wylie was in the lineup. 

Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now
'Cause when you worry your face will frown
And that will bring everybody down
So don't worry, be happy

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Durant was pretty amazing considering he is a developmental guy who hasn't played. I thought so, anyway. Gotta give credit to the D.  They REALLY played well.  They were committed to stop Karmara, and they did. Sneed was fantastic.  A star is being born before our eyes.

What was he doing an amazing job at? Keeping everyone on good spirits in the sideline? 

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now
'Cause when you worry your face will frown
And that will bring everybody down
So don't worry, be happy

You MFer!  That song will be in my head all day now.  

1 hour ago, mex said:

and this, in spite of not listening to all the fuckin' armchair experts in this forum

✔️ No shit.

41 minutes ago, SEMO said:

You MFer!  That song will be in my head all day now.  

A little secret: When you get an earworm like that, you can neutralize it by thinking of "Sleigh Ride"  It works every time. Then "Sleigh Ride" gets stuck in there, but not as long.  Try it.

5 hours ago, Palangi said:

One more move... or I guess I should say 2.

Put Rankin in at LG and move Allegretti to center. 

LT- Fisher 

LG- Rankin 

C - Allegretti 

RG- Wiz

RT- Wylie/Durant

Unless Schwartz comes back,  obviously. 

I thought Remmers looks pretty good up until that last game, in which he might have gotten hurt.    I like Remmers at RT way better than Wylie or Durant.   And you might as well pencil Wylie in on that Oline.....he is the offenses Ben Niemann.