Oline the rest of the season

1 hour ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

He needs to start getting his due respect. The dude is a starting caliber player, period. He fuckin mauls in the run game and the pressure on drop backs isn't coming from the guys he's lined up across from. Whether he stays at LG or they try him at C, he needs to be penciled in next year as more than depth.

Plus he plays with a great attitude. 

Very high energy that is contagious for other players. 

And nasty against against the other team which we need more of

19 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

He needs to start getting his due respect. The dude is a starting caliber player, period. He fuckin mauls in the run game and the pressure on drop backs isn't coming from the guys he's lined up across from. Whether he stays at LG or they try him at C, he needs to be penciled in next year as more than depth.

Draft a center and keep him at guard.  Or if the feel he can play center then draft LG. I think Rankins can be LG, Allegretti C, Niang at RT unless Schwartz is back and we go LT in the draft. If Schwartz is back then Niang at RG to keep him on the side he is use to playing until Schwartz is done. This leaves us good depth for sure too. 

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Draft a center and keep him at guard.  Or if the feel he can play center then draft LG. I think Rankins can be LG, Allegretti C, Niang at RT unless Schwartz is back and we go LT in the draft. If Schwartz is back then Niang at RG to keep him on the side henis use to playing until Schwartz is done. This leaves us good depth for sure too. 

So who plays LT?  

26 minutes ago, Palangi said:

He would be a great pick at 32. He was a top 10 pick until injury in 2019 and sitting out 2020.

LT- Little

LG- Rankin

C - Allegretti 

RG- draft/FA/Remmers/Durant/Prince

RT- Niang

Due we assume Rankins is still recovering if he's not good enough to start this but will be next year?

41 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Due we assume Rankins is still recovering if he's not good enough to start this but will be next year?

It's hard to assume anything.  Our staff is very loyal. They will stick with a guy for continuity sometimes over the better player.  

He could be recovering still too. And be fully healthy next year.  This guy has a lot of potential a LG

3 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Walker Little

So you like him better than Leatherwood, Slater, Vera-Tucker or anyone else that might be there at #32?  I really don't know how these guys will be ranked and how the Chiefs will slot them.  I do think there will be an immediate starter available when the Chiefs pick in the first round.  

7 hours ago, jetlord said:

So you like him better than Leatherwood, Slater, Vera-Tucker or anyone else that might be there at #32?  I really don't know how these guys will be ranked and how the Chiefs will slot them.  I do think there will be an immediate starter available when the Chiefs pick in the first round.  

Slater has helium right now. He's going top half of rd 1 in all the mocks. Vera Tucker would be great because of his versatility. But as far as a pure LT, yes I like Little more than Leatherwood and AVT. 

I dont think guys like Slater and Darrisaw will be there at 32 and guys like Cosmi and Mayfield have only played RT.