Watkins out for Game tonight

1 hour ago, Holmes4six! said:

Looking forward to seeing Watkins. He will change our offence. I think chiefs go pass heavy like saints and rams did. 

Rams couldn't run against the Bucs so there's no reason to think the Chiefs can.  Should use the backs as receivers and decoys plus some pass blocking.  Mahomes may be the Chiefs' leading rusher in this one.   Hope I'm wrong. 

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

Rams couldn't run against the Bucs so there's no reason to think the Chiefs can.  Should use the backs as receivers and decoys plus some pass blocking.  Mahomes may be the Chiefs' leading rusher in this one.   Hope I'm wrong. 

goff hasn't had a phenomenal year like in the past... I don't think the Bucs will play Mahomes the same way

bucs run D is awesome but I think we will be able to run on them.... because Mahomes will soften up those safeties/LBs

32 minutes ago, mex said:

goff hasn't had a phenomenal year like in the past... I don't think the Bucs will play Mahomes the same way

bucs run D is awesome but I think we will be able to run on them.... because Mahomes will soften up those safeties/LBs

Just throw the ball !