Raiders game day thread

Just now, mex said:

this defense fucking SUCKS

It doesn't seem like they can stop anything. Everything Gruden and Carr are doing is working, were as it seems the Chiefs had to fight for every yard they got, even though they scored. I don't like the way this game is going, and hope they adjust, and I'm wrong. 

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Probably should have been in on that Ngokwae trade.  We got no one applying pressure on our Dline except CJ.   These aren't even good wr's.  I think we thought the first game was a fluke and we were gonna roll these dudes.   So pathetic.

The defense just needs to wake the fuck up. HB whiffed tackle, Breeland playing Lazy

Just now, qnet said:

It doesn't seem like they can stop anything. Everything Gruden and Carr are doing is working, were as it seems the Chiefs had to fight for every yard they got, even though they scored. I don't like the way this game is going, and hope they adjust, and I'm wrong. 

They want it more.....as of now.

1 minute ago, qnet said:

you're not wrong

Just now, Troyofoc said:

If you can hit Carr he is far less effective.

We'd prefer to drop our slowest lb's into coverage each play.   At some point you gotta take a few completions to lay the wood on the qb.  We aren't even getting close to Carr.  I think it would have been worth the 3rd round pick to grab Yannick for the year.   Gonna be hard in the playoffs to stop teams if we can't generate any pressure.