I like that we are getting involved in the short game.  His quickness is impossible to stop.  I truly believe if we force fed him he could have 120-1800-20.   I know that sounds insane but he has developed into a complete all pro caliber wr.  He also used his quickness to avoid big hits.

I with you all in the thought of Hill being the best overall WR for Mahomes/Reid.  I also would not trade him for any other receiver in the game.

I just wonder how he will age.  Will he last in the NFL as long as bigger receiver without his speed advantage.  I think so as he has ALOT of speed to give up hahaha but he could turn into a very nice slot guy for Mahomes in later years.

12 minutes ago, Balto said:

I with you all in the thought of Hill being the best overall WR for Mahomes/Reid.  I also would not trade him for any other receiver in the game.

I just wonder how he will age.  Will he last in the NFL as long as bigger receiver without his speed advantage.  I think so as he has ALOT of speed to give up hahaha but he could turn into a very nice slot guy for Mahomes in later years.

I think he will age fine. He avoids contact really well.  Obviously he has to avoid major injury though.  

I think he will age much like Desean Jackson and Emmanuel Sanders. Long nfl career and be able to still stretch the field and catch anything that comes his way. 

Curious how long he stays a Chief. Will we sign him to another large contract, let him walk at the risk of losing that Mahomes chemistry with him, or will he leave money on the table?

5 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I think he will age much like Desean Jackson and Emmanuel Sanders. Long nfl career and be able to still stretch the field and catch anything that comes his way. 

Curious how long he stays a Chief. Will we sign him to another large contract, let him walk at the risk of losing that Mahomes chemistry with him, or will he leave money on the table?

The way Veach likes to overpay Watkins I’m sure Hill will retire a rich and happy Chief

3 hours ago, West said:

Frankly, I would not trade him for any other receiver in the game.....He changes everything.

w

Agreed. A good route runner with great hands and impossible speed is too rare. Just his presence on the field forces the defense to accommodate him, changing the dynamics of the game. 

13 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

as long as veach and reid are here (another 5 years) hill will remain with the chiefs

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

Not sure how quiet he is as he's 2nd in the league for TDs but I'll take your word for it. 

In 2018 he had touchdowns of 37, 67, 73, 75 and 58 yards receiving.  Plus a 91 yard punt return.  Last year, over half of his receiving touchdowns were over 40 yards.  This year, while piling up some big total numbers, he has "quietly" scored 6 touchdowns of 10 yards or less.  His yards per catch is the lowest it's been since his rookie year with Alex Smith.  He hasn't been as involved in the return game.  He's piling up big numbers in a more efficient way than we are used to from Tyreek.  It's not quiet by Dwayne Bowe standards, but it's quieter than normal for Tyreek. 

The Raiders game is a good example of what I'm talking about.  11 receptions for 102 yards and 1 TD.  He made some huge catches that really made the difference in the game and was very efficient, but his longest reception was 15 yards. 

Quiet was certainly not meant to be a complaint.  He is showing that he is more than just a deep post guy. 

11 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

In 2018 he had touchdowns of 37, 67, 73, 75 and 58 yards receiving.  Plus a 91 yard punt return.  Last year, over half of his receiving touchdowns were over 40 yards.  This year, while piling up some big total numbers, he has "quietly" scored 6 touchdowns of 10 yards or less.  His yards per catch is the lowest it's been since his rookie year with Alex Smith.  He hasn't been as involved in the return game.  He's piling up big numbers in a more efficient way than we are used to from Tyreek.  It's not quiet by Dwayne Bowe standards, but it's quieter than normal for Tyreek. 

The Raiders game is a good example of what I'm talking about.  11 receptions for 102 yards and 1 TD.  He made some huge catches that really made the difference in the game and was very efficient, but his longest reception was 15 yards. 

Quiet was certainly not meant to be a complaint.  He is showing that he is more than just a deep post guy. 

It sure has been much different than what we've been used to with Hill but he's simply evolving his game to a whole new level. I think this is one of those seasons that extend the shelf life of a speedster. 

43 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I know his speed helps in the process but he has developed into a complete wr.  I remember when people talked about his ineffectiveness in the red zone because of his size.   He keeps getting better and better!

Hope he rubs off on Hardman more. Would love to see them continue to train and push him more.

7 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Hope he rubs off on Hardman more. Would love to see them continue to train and push him more.

I was definitely very skeptical of Hardman ever developing into a #2 wr, but these last couple of weeks he has shown more to his game and given me hope he can develop into a dangerous wr in the #2/#3 range.    I still think we need a crisp route runner that can do work consistently over the middle, but we need Hardman to develop.  Hill would be a good one to work out with.