Playoff Machine

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

they got so much going against them...2 of their 3 RB's out and LJ gonna scramble, recipe for disaster and i can see him getting hurt with the

way the steelers play...if they lose tomorrow stick a fork in them

I still think Bills or Colts can take down Steelers.  Hope I’m right

Just now, Thegoatee said:

Pittsburgh has a great passing game. Not sure I think much of their run game. The defense is pretty darn good though. All sorts of playmakers at every level.

Its pretty one dimensional. Because of ben. The deep ball is off. His arm is sagging a bit. If you watch them play, its a lot of short stuff. Those WR are brilliant after the catch. 

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

Its pretty one dimensional. Because of ben. The deep ball is off. His arm is sagging a bit. If you watch them play, its a lot of short stuff. Those WR are brilliant after the catch. 

This.  Ben's arm taint what it used to be.

5 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

they got so much going against them...2 of their 3 RB's out and LJ gonna scramble, recipe for disaster and i can see him getting hurt with the

way the steelers play...if they lose tomorrow stick a fork in them

Nah, after the Steelers, the Ravens have a cake walk.  11-5 will get them in and maybe even 10-6.  The team that seems to be coming on is Indy.  If they can pull off another win against Tenn this weekend, they are looking at 12-4 or 11-5 at worst.  Then again, it's Rivers who is an expert at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. 

Did the playoff machine and I honestly find it very hard for Ravens not to make it into the playoffs with that extra team added.  

We just gotta hope that some team will take down the Steelers.  Bills are my hope but even if they can't the Steelers face Colts and Browns the last two weeks.  I just can't believe that they will go undefeated! 

2 hours ago, azchief21 said:

The Washington Football Team will take down the Steelers. They have a good D Line and RB and Average Alex will dink and dunk them into submission finally winning a big game for us!

Playing the Redskins is the same as another bye week.  Anyone else and the Steelers could complain about the short week,.  But Washington?  

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Playing the Redskins is the same as another bye week.  Anyone else and the Steelers could complain about the short week,.  But Washington?  

Washington’s defense is super legit. They have shot. 

2 hours ago, Calichief said:

Washington’s defense is super legit. They have shot. 

Every team has a shot every week, but we know the odds of PIT losing to WASH.  The Steelers have three losable games left although they will still be favored.  Sunday isn't one of them. 

20 hours ago, jetlord said:

Every team has a shot every week, but we know the odds of PIT losing to WASH.  The Steelers have three losable games left although they will still be favored.  Sunday isn't one of them. 

I disagree. I think Washington has a very good chance.

2 hours ago, Calichief said:

I disagree. I think Washington has a very good chance.

Hope you're right, but the BUFF game will be more interesting.   Bottom line is that the Chiefs probably have to win out to have a realistic hope of the bye  There's also an increasing chance that the playoffs will be expanded to 16 teams.