Bucs game day thread

Bad station programming here in ATL, game just popped on in the middle of a stupid commercial. Nice stop!

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

CBS took their sweet time switching to the game here.  Saw the TEN-IND kneel downs and commercials instead of most of the first drive.  Caught some of it on Red Zone.

Yeah, that happened with me as well.

5 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Do not like that FG call at all.

Short of an end of game situation, I cannot understand ever kicking a 3 from inside the 1. If you don’t get in, the opposing offenses playbook is effectively shredded. I’m not big on the field position game, but in that situation, you’re highly likely to get the ball back on the plus side of the field.  I don’t have the stats , but I’d wager that the drives that start inside the 5 result in a first down a very very low percentage of the time. 

Just now, Adamixoye said:

I like Romo calling other games but not Chiefs games - he gets too excited when our defense is getting shredded.

He’s by far and away my favorite now.  My feeling is that his excitement is genuine because he’s just got that much love for the game.  He’s the best in the business right now. 

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

I like Romo calling other games but not Chiefs games - he gets too excited when our defense is getting shredded.

Yeah, but he's also fun when the Chiefs are winning and he likes Mahomes. 

Agree about the run call. They seem to do better running outside.

Just now, AFCWEST said:

BS playcalling by Reid. Second and 2 and you get cute. 3rd & one you give it to CEH who has proven he will not deliver off tackle. Gruden got cute early today and lost.

Not sure anyone could run behind Wylie and Remmers.  Wylie's guy was 1 yard deep before CEH even got the ball.   

Just now, AFCWEST said:

BS playcalling by Reid. Second and 2 and you get cute. 3rd & one you give it to CEH who has proven he will not deliver off tackle. Gruden got cute early today and lost.

Our offensive line sucks.  Lining up and running it as if to say “here it comes, dare you to stop it” is going to fail for this team 99 times out of 100.  It’s weird to have an offensive coach that played on the line be so adamant on patching together a line with minimal investment. 

2 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I'd like to know where Eric Bieniemy's alleged genius is on some of our runs.  Reid for that matter too.  They design a brilliant overall scheme but then try to play smashmouth when it's almost guaranteed to fail.

Can’t play smash mouth with a largely average, finesse type offensive line. 

5 minutes ago, moons314 said:

He’s by far and away my favorite now.  My feeling is that his excitement is genuine because he’s just got that much love for the game.  He’s the best in the business right now. 

Oh I'm sure it's genuine.  It just annoys me even though he's not really to blame.

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Can’t play smash mouth with a largely average, finesse type offensive line. 

Yes, exactly my point.

I know OL continuity is a big thing and we wouldn't want to tip our hand with personnel packages, but why not bring in the OL from the Bills game for those obvious run situations?

Just now, Adamixoye said:

Yes, exactly my point.

I know OL continuity is a big thing and we wouldn't want to tip our hand with personnel packages, but why not bring in the OL from the Bills game for those obvious run situations?

Yea, something...I mean damn. What's Reid's deal with Wylie and Reiter anyways??