Bucs game day thread

7 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Not that the fans know best but there are particular situations that are so obvious that even fans can see the difference.    Reiter, Wylie, and Niemann are three such cases.   Everytime someone has replaced Wylie they have done better.

Exactly, that is worded better than my attempt 

Just now, artsy said:

#75 getting blown up killing that running play

I know their Dline is stout but LG, C, RG have been abused and then throw in Barrets' occasional destruction of Fisher and its a miracle we are up 17.   Truth be told we should be in the 40's already.  Dropped passes, fumble, stupid play calling on running plays have stopped to many drives. 

Just imagine if Hardman had caught that pass,  Mahomes would be about 69 yards short of the NFL passing record for one game. 557 yards for it I believe. Then 336 yard sof reception record where hill can still threaten it too with a quarter to play. This should be a blow out game by now too.

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Just imagine if Hardman had caught that pass,  Mahomes would be about 69 yards short of the NFL passing record for one game. 557 yards for it I believe. Then 336 yard sof reception record where hill can still threaten it too with a quarter to play. This should be a blow out game by now too.

Yup

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Yep.   Pass rush still can't get home and our offense as explosive as it is and it is super explosive misses lots of opportunities to end games early.     We are beating a good team but we aren't close to playing really well.  Brady has gifted us two TO or this game would be very very close.

2 minutes ago, qnet said:

The game is frustrating me. I hate the Bucs, they're crying about the hit., when it would have been called if that hit was on Brady, and I don't understand why Fisher can't stop holding

Fisher and the rest of them are holding, because they're getting their asses kicked!