Bucs game day thread

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

This team was not invincible last year. Easily could have lost the SB. Example the pass overthrown on SF last drive. There are no teams any less vulnerable than KC. You know that TB really needed this win and I heard that Brady guy is pretty good.

My guess is most of the peeps that post on the game day thread must be watching alone. I cant see anyone enjoying being around such nit picky negativity. 

Another thing no one likes is the blind homerism you display on a regular basis. This team has flaws and people are worried about them catching up in the playoffs. Anytime someone post anything remotely critical you put one of those stupid emojis on their post. 

1 hour ago, Adamixoye said:

So which games are you counting then?  Those four dominating wins I mentioned were pretty complete.  Not perfect, but complete.

I think we have yet to see the best chiefs team. Ravens, Texans were great wins.

I think the best is to come. It started that way today. If that fumble doesn’t kill the momentum, it’s a bitch slapping.

3 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I think we have yet to see the best chiefs team. Ravens, Texans were great wins.

I think the best is to come. It started that way today. If that fumble doesn’t kill the momentum, it’s a bitch slapping.

I agree with this.   We have some historical potential but we can't seem to put it all together for a complete game.  Sure we might beat a good team by 20 but that doesn't necessarily mean we play a great game or complete game.   Also our coaching might not allow for us to ever do this very thing.  Our offense is very rhythmic and slowing up or calling a cutesy call or vanilla call can get us out of sync.   Reid doesn't believe in running up the score but I think our team could boat race some teams by 40-50 in this league if we went all out.   I have that much faith in their ability.  It's because of that belief that I'm more critical than others but my criticism is no way an indictment of the Chiefs being a bad team.   Today was a great win and we weathered a late game come back which I think helps the whole team as we've won big from beginning to end, been down a decent amount and come back, needed a last second drive to win and needed to dink and dunk a full game to win.  All these scenarios help us come playoff time.   

6 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I think that's fair.   I dont think we've played our best football by far.  

And yet we're still destroying souls.

Chiefs had issues with penalties.  That they can clean up. 

Need to reshuffle the line and hope Schwartz gets healthy for the playoffs. 

Thornhill a question mark.  Need him healthy.

Dline needs more pressure though they showed improvement today.

So lots of things to clean up before the playoffs.   Not nearly as bad as people make it out to be though, especially in this fucked up season.

The good news is Mahomes and the crew have a cheat code for every test.

4 minutes ago, jetlord said:

The question is whether Reid will use them  Reiter and Wiley seem to be entrenched for reasons we can't understand. 

After film review this week, it has to be obvious. Wiz and Schwartz next to each other is a must. And go back to Kilgore.

It's great that we find ways to win with this OL but definitely need to fix it. Not sure why we still play the worse options but they need to get off the field. Any good team in the NFL is always one play away from suffering major blows and we seem to be increasing the odds of that happening. The defense came out better than I expected, Bucs were supposed to be a great offense. 

5 hours ago, kkuenn said:

We had 1 yard to go and kicked a fg from the 1. Fumbles at the 11. Fg at the 8. Dropped 75 yard td by Hardman.  That is 22 points right there we left off the board by our own doing. We also got 0 points in their two turnovers.  This should have been a blow out game. 

Don't understand why we try to get so weird points. Just pound the ball in with Sherman in the backfield and if you cannot push for a 1-yard TD than the OL is already worthless. 

9 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Another thing no one likes is the blind homerism you display on a regular basis. This team has flaws and people are worried about them catching up in the playoffs. Anytime someone post anything remotely critical you put one of those stupid emojis on their post. 

And you watched the game alone !

7 hours ago, sith13 said:

It's great that we find ways to win with this OL but definitely need to fix it. 

More consistent line play would change everything. Pat is being flushed from the pocket and on the run far too often. He’s also taking more hits than he should. Winning in spite of, and not because of, the line will catch up with any team eventually. 

1 hour ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

And you watched it from your mothers basement. Where you live. 

LOL Thats brilliant.  I am enjoying this amazing 19-1 run and very thrilled with this team. You stated you are a Pessimist by nature yet that is not accurate. Being pessimistic is a choice.

10 hours ago, Calichief said:

After film review this week, it has to be obvious. Wiz and Schwartz next to each other is a must. And go back to Kilgore.

We don't know the health or conditioning levels of Schwartz or Wiz, but it's safe to assume that Rankin and Kilgore could play.  Seems strange that the media doesn't ask Reid about that, but they may be afraid of losing their access if they ask tough questions.  

6 minutes ago, jetlord said:

We don't know the health or conditioning levels of Schwartz or Wiz, but it's safe to assume that Rankin and Kilgore could play.  Seems strange that the media doesn't ask Reid about that, but they may be afraid of losing their access if they ask tough questions.  

Wylie is terrible. 

11 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I don't think Kilgore made any mistakes as a starter that could have led to the benching. Reiter simply came back and got the start. 

I think Wiz has some health issue or something and Schwartz isn't simply 100%. Either guy is a quality starter that should get the nod whenever healthy but then again Kilgore is discouraging on that regard.