Bucs game day thread

2 hours ago, xen said:

Dickerson less athletic than Creed.  Very stiff, not a bender.  Just based on games since we don't have testing yet, I'd put Dickerson early day 3.  Creed probably late first round but as I said, he might drop depending on testing.

I see Dickerson as more of a power gap scheme guy.  Stick him in the phone booth and he should be fine.  In a power blocking system I can see him going as high as the 2nd or 3rd depending on testing.

Creed is more scheme versatile and a better fit for our system but may go too high for our liking.  

I would be fine with Dickerson.  And, we would have a better shot at getting him with our 2nd.  Creed might go round 1.

1 hour ago, SEMO said:

I would be fine with Dickerson.  And, we would have a better shot at getting him with our 2nd.  Creed might go round 1.

Unfortunately you are probably correct.  Unless he tanks testing i don't see him being there at end of 2nd.  Dickerson might even be there in the 3rd so maybe.  That would be good value and Andy does seem to be more open now to power interior lineman than he used to be.

4 hours ago, xen said:

Dickerson less athletic than Creed.  Very stiff, not a bender.  Just based on games since we don't have testing yet, I'd put Dickerson early day 3.  Creed probably late first round but as I said, he might drop depending on testing.

I see Dickerson as more of a power gap scheme guy.  Stick him in the phone booth and he should be fine.  In a power blocking system I can see him going as high as the 2nd or 3rd depending on testing.

Creed is more scheme versatile and a better fit for our system but may go too high for our liking.  

I wouldn't say that. Go watch the highlights of the Alabama games.  Dickerson gets out and pulls often from his center position in running plays.  That shows good athleticism for a center.  

Dickerson is strong as a bull.  His pass blocking is very good too. He doesn't get pushed back.  

We need an anchor in the middle of our line.  I still have some hope it can be Allegretti at center.  But if not Dickerson would be really good for us in there. 

And with us signing Osemele,  drafting Allegretti,  signing Durant and Williams (Mississippi state center) i think Reid is looking at more stout type guys now.  I think he is adjusting.  Even Niang at 6'6" 320 is a big people mover. Rankins at 6'5" 320 also is a big guy.  And I think we tried with Morse 6'5" 315 but his concussion issues were too much of a risk.  

5 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

Remmers and Alegretti. Although last game wasn't too stout.

Allegretti played his worst game against the Bucs.  One would hope for improvement with the experience he's gotten the past several weeks.  Hopefully, it's a one game glitch.