2020 Season so Far.....

10-1.....Team fights to the end but seemingly has O-Line issues and problems on Defense.

While they are not perfect, they have 3 things no other team have: Mahomes, Hill and Kelce....

I still like our chances to get to the Big Dance......I hope for a Super Bowl 1 Replay with a better outcome.

w

I think you saw the Super Bowl last night. Arians will let the check down game for Brady take over after all the criticism that’s coming. Their defense will carry them through the NFC. Like us, I don’t think you’ve seen the best of Tampa yet. 

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

I think you saw the Super Bowl last night. Arians will let the check down game for Brady take over after all the criticism that’s coming. Their defense will carry them through the NFC. Like us, I don’t think you’ve seen the best of Tampa yet. 

Difficult for me to see that team matching up with the Seahawks.  And the Saints dick slapped them twice.  I'd be pretty surprised if they make it out of the NFC, but anything can happen.

1 hour ago, West said:

10-1.....Team fights to the end but seemingly has O-Line issues and problems on Defense.

While they are not perfect, they have 3 things no other team have: Mahomes, Hill and Kelce....

I still like our chances to get to the Big Dance......I hope for a Super Bowl 1 Replay with a better outcome.

w

Hill & Kelce are 1 and 2 in yards. Incredible. Patrick Effin Mahomes

15 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Hill & Kelce are 1 and 2 in yards. Incredible. Patrick Effin Mahomes

Question:  Which is the most valuable for the Chiefs, Kelce or Hill?  My first reaction is Kelce because he's the go to guy when the Chiefs need that first down.  But then, Hill is much more than a speed freak and that last catch yesterday sealed the game.  Plus, Hill requires the defense to double him and play two high safeties.  Thoughts?

13 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Question:  Which is the most valuable for the Chiefs, Kelce or Hill?  My first reaction is Kelce because he's the go to guy when the Chiefs need that first down.  But then, Hill is much more than a speed freak and that last catch yesterday sealed the game.  Plus, Hill requires the defense to double him and play two high safeties.  Thoughts?

Wow what a tough question. You could say they equally benefit each other. Hill stretches it, Kelce underneath. Kelce underneath, Hill over the top. If I had to pick one, by the absolute smallest amount possible, I'd say Kelce. The reason for that is we have nothing behind Kelce. Though Hill is elite, Mahomes could definitely make do with Hardman & Watkins. And I only say this because, you know, Mahomes. I could be wrong and that would be fine too. Thanks for crashing my brain, jet. I really pondered this one.

30 minutes ago, jetlord said:

With smith at quarterback i would say kelce.  With mahomes hill. I think kelce us much easier to replace. Therea probably 5 in the game mahomes could make into all stars.  Theres not 5 tyreeks. 

42 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

With smith at quarterback i would say kelce.  With mahomes hill. I think kelce us much easier to replace. Therea probably 5 in the game mahomes could make into all stars.  Theres not 5 tyreeks. 

It's Hill.  Kelce is the best TE in the game but Hill is almost as much of a unicorn as Mahomes.

2 minutes ago, xen said:

It's Hill.  Kelce is the best TE in the game but Hill is almost as much of a unicorn as Mahomes.

Imo, it's Hill. Without Hill taking the top off and occupying at least 2 defenders each time, Kelce does not have the room to operate in the middle of the field. Reek is very important to our success. 

4 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Difficult for me to see that team matching up with the Seahawks.  And the Saints dick slapped them twice.  I'd be pretty surprised if they make it out of the NFC, but anything can happen.

Seahawks secondary is trash. Packers strength. That is not the same physical Seahawks team you are used to. 

The Bucs are vulnerable each and every week.   Brady folds under pressure.   While they have arguably just as talented if not more talented overall offensive weapons Brady isn't Mahomes.   Their D is good but they have been spanked a by a couple teams.   I don't see them in the SB.  Hope I'm wrong.  Would love to see them there and Mahomes take the lead in the series while taking his 2 SB in 3 years as a starter and sending Brady off to retirement.

2 minutes ago, xen said:

QBs with most 300 yard games in first 4 years of career.  Mahomes one behind Warner even with only playing 1 game his first year.

26: Kurt Warner (1998-01)

25: Mahomes (2017-20)

22: Dan Marino (1983-86)

21: Andrew Luck (2012-15)

Thats great but its a different game now. Mahomes is elite and the best in todays era.

I know I'm looking way way ahead but when they win the west this year that will tie them with denver for most consective AFC West titles at 5. If and when they win the SB this year that would put them in position to do 2 things no other team has done win 6 consective West titles and 3 straight SBs.   

First things first win the West this year get to the AFCCCG then go back yo back SB wins.