KC vs Jackasses WK. What say you?

5 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Looking forward to watching Lock prove he is the #4 QB in the AFC West. This team is so messed up. How long can Elway still be there?

I think you’re forgetting about Mariota and Henne, making Lock the sixth best qb in the division. 

Chiefs roll big in this one 3+ score win. 

35 - 24 Chiefs

Damn division games can be tough. I feel like the Defense is a little complacent and knows/thinks that the Offense will always bail them out. They seem to be bored right now I suppose. This game will be another one we should win easily but the defense always has to make it interesting.

I hope Broncos find a way to be closer to full strength, at this point I feel nothing towards a "rivalry" that I grew up appreciating.

I don't expect Mahomes to do much in this game, there's a very good chance that he'll play a quarter or two and Reid will send in Henne to run all over the Broncos. 

28 minutes ago, sith13 said:

I hope Broncos find a way to be closer to full strength, at this point I feel nothing towards a "rivalry" that I grew up appreciating.

I don't expect Mahomes to do much in this game, there's a very good chance that he'll play a quarter or two and Reid will send in Henne to run all over the Broncos. 

this ^^^  wont do much for  his record book breaking nor his MVP stats but I dont care..another trip to the SB is the goal

1 hour ago, sith13 said:

That could be 350 yds and 5 TDs

3 hours ago, sith13 said:

It would be more interesting to see Gay playing as a three down LB.  If he gets embarrassed, then at least he'll learn or the Chiefs will know that he's not the future.  Let BoPete get a few snaps.  Use Durant and Rankins when Henne is in.  Of course, all this won't matter if the Donks surprise the Chiefs and are competitive.  

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

It would be more interesting to see Gay playing as a three down LB.  If he gets embarrassed, then at least he'll learn or the Chiefs will know that he's not the future.  Let BoPete get a few snaps.  Use Durant and Rankins when Henne is in.  Of course, all this won't matter if the Donks surprise the Chiefs and are competitive.  

I think we can count on it..  the Donks will make it too close for comfort  but hopefully in the first quarter not the 4rth

From The Donkeys Site. HA HA HA So Great to read about the suffering donkeys

https://predominantlyorange.com/2020/12/03/denver-broncos-ranking-teams-4-biggest-problems/2/

The Broncos were already in a rut against their division rival before the Chiefs drafted Patrick Mahomes, who is the best quarterback (and probably the best player) in football right now. The team has little to no chance to beat the Chiefs based on how each team is currently put together, but the Broncos still need to show some heart.

The Chiefs are going to contend for Super Bowls for years to come, the way the Broncos used to. Until the Broncos find a way to compete with them, they’ll be looking at earning a Wild Card entry into the playoffs every year.

Mahomes and Andy Reid don’t lose often and they could potentially win the AFC West  every year for the next decade, the way that  Tom Brady and Bill Belichick used to rule the AFC East. When was the last time the Buffalo Bills, New York Jets or Miami Dolphins made a serious Super Bowl run?

It’s because Brady and the Pats were in their way and the Broncos could face the same issue.

13 hours ago, jetlord said:

If we take care of business in the 1st or the 2nd quarter I think we'll see more youngsters getting the bulk of the snaps. That being said I would already expect Gay to play all 3 downs as we don't really have a viable alternative but coaches love themselves some veteran experience.

They would really have to surprise to make this one competitive. I wouldn't rule it out as we needed near perfect performances from Mahomes to win some of the last few and division games are always tougher but if we cannot take care of these Broncos with ease then I think we may be thinking about SB way sooner than we should.