KC vs Jackasses WK. What say you?

On 12/2/2020 at 3:22 PM, AFCWEST said:

Surprised they left it on Sun Night. Chiefs 38-10

Mahomes is at least a big draw, and I wonder if COVID rules have hampered flexing.

Browns @ Titans and Rams @ Cardinals are really the only two good games on the schedule, at least in terms of games where both teams have winning records and serious playoff implications are on the line.  But would you want to flex out of the league's biggest star to get one of those games, especially with virus uncertainty?

This Video is a must watch. Its a Bronco fan doing a pre game take. The song he does at the end , the sound of losing to the sound or silence,  is so damn funny. I remember feeling this way when the chiefs sucked. The enitre 16 minutes is well worth watching and the song starts about 14 minutes in. This guy is way more entertaining the that manning twit on national. I know you will be rolling.

And OH Broncodung this is for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxApx_YgJJw

3 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Today may be where Bell gets the lion share of the snaps. 

I agree. Andy may use this game to get a look at the running game. He may feel he can risk being conservative because he has Mahomes ready to wing it when he needs to. Andy doesnt care about stats. WINNER

6 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Little hanky panky going on?  Seven false positives doesn't seem like a coincidence.  

Not super ridiculous if there is some sort of contamination in the lab.

Also, I don't understand all the details but apparently these rapid tests have a high false positive rate in order to limit false negatives.

So, it's a little weird but not completely ridiculous.

The team has officially activated Super Bowl LIV’s starting left guard Stefen Wisniewski from the practice squad. Wisniewski rejoined the team after his release by the Pittsburgh Steelers. Earlier this week, Eric Bieniemy spoke a bit about Wisniewski’s progress in his return to the team.

Don’t expect Wisniewski to start right away, but it wouldn’t be crazy to see him work in on some heavy sets. He’ll also likely be the first player off the bench to fill in if there is an injury at the guard position.

Broncos are in the midst of a Bowlen family infighting lawsuit.  Schedule to be heard in court in 2021.  There's a trust of 4 guys that have power to name the successor but brother and kids don't like it and say Pat Bowlen already had alzheimers when he signed the trust docs.  The trust fired the older daughter from control and wants the younger daughter.

7 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

My understanding is the team is in a trust and is for sale.

3 minutes ago, xen said:

Broncos are in the midst of a Bowlen family infighting lawsuit.  Schedule to be heard in court in 2021.  There's a trust of 4 guys that have power to name the successor but brother and kids don't like it and say Pat Bowlen already had alzheimers when he signed the trust docs.  The trust fired the older daughter from control and wants the younger daughter.

The point being some subset of the Bowlens still own it, not Elway.

On 12/5/2020 at 4:51 PM, AFCWEST said:

This Video is a must watch. Its a Bronco fan doing a pre game take. The song he does at the end , the sound of losing to the sound or silence,  is so damn funny. I remember feeling this way when the chiefs sucked. The enitre 16 minutes is well worth watching and the song starts about 14 minutes in. This guy is way more entertaining the that manning twit on national. I know you will be rolling.

And OH Broncodung this is for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxApx_YgJJw

LOL,  I've watched that dude. His videos are pretty funny. 

On the game. I want the Chiefs to win comfortably, but expect  tough game. The Broncos are a division rival and are tired of loosing to the  Chiefs. I just want the Chiefs to focus and take care of business, and I think they will.