How many of you know each other and have met in person?

On 12/4/2020 at 7:33 AM, gochiefsgo said:

I was on the Star Board as well. I went to the Festivus that Bill Kenney showed up at. I’m in Saint Louis and I’m still friends with Murphstl. We usually watch the super bowls together. 

Murph and I have met in Gettysburg- we are both Civil war hobbyists. Wild lives up in Pa and Murph has been to see him.

I went to the 2004 MNF Chiefs vs Ravens game with Wild and BaltChief- BaltChief and I work together now and rib each other almost daily.

Met Mex one time- Balt was there as well .

KC Warpaint and I met at a Chiefs pre-season game at M&T Bank- we watched a Steelers fan all decked out in his gear, get knocked out...at a Chiefs vs Ravens Pre-season game....LOL

Been here since the Star board beginnings...me, OC and Bstud....

• 1 month later...

thats pretty cool I sure miss that kid  on the far left with the Red bandanas/black shirt..  Hawgballer? Grew up to be a lawyer bless his heart lol.. real good guy.. the guy in camo pants kneeling next to murph  is wayyyy overrated. and POOT keeping her balance by having a drink in both hands lol

I remember when you guys had the Festivus, wish I would have made some of those now. I met a few of you during a stadium tour, I think the Chiefs were playing the Bills that weekend, when Chan Gaily was coaching them. It was only my second time watching a game at Arrowhead.