How many of you know each other and have met in person?

I’ve met a few.  During the big festivus  years I was In Hawaii and would hear/watch about the get togethers on the forum.  I almost was able to make one of them when I finally got back to Colorado but I was broke and near homelessness at the time.  I started on the star forum and was invited by someone to join the coalition when it first started.  I had a number in the first 40-50.  I can’t remember but remember it was lowish. I miss those times. 

Just now, KCTech said:

I'm still around, rarely post anymore though. Festivus was the shit back in those days. That little snot nosed Chief's fan I had tagging along with me back then is 20 now and going to Oklahoma for meteorology. Wears red everyday even still. lol

Damn time flies. Those were good times. When things get back to normal we got to do it. Meet some of newer guys. 

6 hours ago, DieHard said:

Damn time flies. Those were good times. When things get back to normal we got to do it. Meet some of newer guys. 

Would love to meet a lot of y'all in person.   I get back in the states in May so maybe next year at least a few of us could get together for dinner or something before a game, not sure what y'all normally do/did.   

1 hour ago, gochiefsgo said:

Sounds like they may have been from Moms Deli in South City or possibly Adrianna’s on the Hill. Both are awesome. 

they were from someplace on the Hill so Adrianna’s sounds right.

funny Murph put them in a cooler full of ice in a trash bag over night not knowing the trash bag was not water tight. I about busted a gut  laughing but growing with the guy it was a typical move.

His heart is bigger than he is tho..great human

10 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

they were from someplace on the Hill so Adrianna’s sounds right.

funny Murph put them in a cooler full of ice in a trash bag over night not knowing the trash bag was not water tight. I about busted a gut  laughing but growing with the guy it was a typical move.

His heart is bigger than he is tho..great human

He just informed me it was the once great Amighetti’s that is sadly no longer on the Hill.