Chiefs v Broncos II game thread

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Exactly.  Why not Hill say i had it? That fucking ref blew it too being behind and not seeing the whole play too.

One replay and that is easy to see.  Where is the guy on our team that is suppose to be monitoring that crap.    

From the start on O its like we are sleep walking.  We try to force Bell rushes and then get in 3rd down situation and then try and take deep shots instead of easy first down passes to the flat.  Next possession a batted ball to stop the drive.   Last possession we catch a TD and no one in the entire organization sees, very easily I might add that he caught it.   Breeland having another pathetic game and Niemann who probably accounts for 30% of the TD scored against us singlehandly.   Gay is in there and making stuffs and pressuring the qb and Niemann tackling guys for 9 yard gains and then getting sealed off for a 80 yard run.   

This is one of those Reid failure to prepare games.  Team wasn't ready.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

From the start on O its like we are sleep walking.  We try to force Bell rushes and then get in 3rd down situation and then try and take deep shots instead of easy first down passes to the flat.  Next possession a batted ball to stop the drive.   Last possession we catch a TD and no one in the entire organization sees, very easily I might add that he caught it.   Breeland having another pathetic game and Niemann who probably accounts for 30% of the TD scored against us singlehandly.   Gay is in there and making stuffs and pressuring the qb and Niemann tackling guys for 9 yard gains and then getting sealed off for a 80 yard run.   

This is one of those Reid failure to prepare games.  Team wasn't ready.

Yup. Not the first time we’ve seen Reid bring a team out flat against a team they are clearly better than.