Chiefs v Broncos II game thread

Chiefs are a better road team year in and out. Classic performance tonight. This oline is bad. And the lack of running game when needed is STILL a concern. Hand it off traditionally. I formation with the sausage leading the way.

5 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Chiefs are a better road team year in and out. Classic performance tonight. This oline is bad. And the lack of running game when needed is STILL a concern. Hand it off traditionally. I formation with the sausage leading the way.

Yup.

5 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I think it's important to keep a D honest but sometimes it's like we force it to prove a point and it gets us out of sync.  Plus our Oline is down right atrocious.  Sure Mahomes might not take a sack but he's getting constant pressure vs 3 guys/4 guys  and its up the gut so its not like Mahomes can even step up and deliver.     

5 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

how stupid of the donkeys to give mahomes the ball at midfield with 28 seconds left in the half...true they kept us out of the endzone but there are some things you just do not do.

Also getting pretty sick of these cutesy tricky plays

Reid is gonna do cute.  Ferrari right is cute but it is still sound and quick.   Its the double reverses that require a key block done by a Nick Keizer, Wylie, Robinson or force a 3rd string player to make a play a la that Darrell Williams 3 iback formation a few weeks back.    Just line up in the I and use misdirection or pound the freaking rock.    We left like 21 points on the board that half.  21!!!!!

Even the announcers are questioning why we rushed the punt.  No time was running off as it was supposedly incomplete.   The entire organization is playing like the will gift them the Lombardi Trophy tomorrow.    We gonna get whooped if we play like this in January.

6 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I just can't buy into it being EB calling these plays and not Reid. This cutesy shit that never works screams Reid. 

It does just like the force running between the tackles screams of EB.  Both need to wake up and quit it.