Chiefs v Broncos II game thread

Just now, moons314 said:

6 straight red zones without a td, all bc of the cuteness.  With this personnel, 6 straight shouldn’t even be possible.  Play calling a big issue.  

Sometimes I think Mahomes is always looking to find the open guy, but sometimes he needs to force the ball to his play makers.   There is reseaon guys like Davante Adams has tons of TD even though defenses know that is Rodgers #1 target.  Gotta trust them enough to make a contested catch.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Sometimes I think Mahomes is always looking to find the open guy, but sometimes he needs to force the ball to his play makers.   There is reseaon guys like Davante Adams has tons of TD even though defenses know that is Rodgers #1 target.  Gotta trust them enough to make a contested catch.

I feel like they’ve coached the aggression out of him.  I agree with you. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

If he’s not calling plays , why the love for him? Nagy and Pederson might both be unemployed after this season. 

Because if your on andy reids staff you get attention. You could take me, let me relay the plays from reid to mahomes for a couple years, and i would get a coaching offer with zero experience.

Its like we come into these games with deep and mid level passing routes and never realize that our IOL can't hold a pocket.  Then when we surprise surpise figure that out each week.....we never change the game plan.    We are good enough to normally squeek out a win but why not make adjustments.