Chiefs v Broncos II game thread

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Yeah but when you play down to your competition, you don’t get the benefit of the calls.  

Refs missing an easy TD catch by Tyreek are two huge calls. But you are definitely right.  We came in thinking we were gonna get 40 plus.

I know not every game is going to be a blow out but we really should dismantle teams like this .  We destroyed the Bucs with a far far far superior D and then we come here and sleep walk to a slight lead at the end of the 4th.     D needs to step up and get off the field so Mahomes can end it.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

I know not every game is going to be a blow out but we really should dismantle teams like this .  We destroyed the Bucs with a far far far superior D and then we come here and sleep walk to a slight lead at the end of the 4th.     D needs to step up and get off the field so Mahomes can end it.

It's a division game. They're typically like this.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

We played a great first half against the bucs, have been shit since.  

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Just showed graphic that Denver has 4th best red zone defense in league.  Showing why