Let's go WFT

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

They are losing 2 out of the 3 against the Bills, Colts, & Browns.

It's very possible.  They sure didn't look good against the Cowboys. a depleted Raven team, or the 'Skins.  But at the same time, the Chiefs didn't look like world beaters against the Panthers, Raiders, or Donks to say nothing about the second half of the Bucs game.  The Chiefs are a better team, but not unstoppable.  One bad call or one big mistake and they could be watching the SB at home. 

7 minutes ago, jetlord said:

The Bills are dangerous as well.  Allen is playing good football and the Bills are on a mission.  PIT will have to play better than they have in the last month to win. 

I think the Bills will kick their ass.  If Allen can pick of the blitz, stillers will get toasted.  I like them the best out of stillers remaining schedule to get a win.

6 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

So, there’s two. That makes three, giving the Chiefs a bye and home field. 

I wouldn't count the Browns as a loss for the stillers yet.  I think the brownies have 1 win vs the stillers in the last 5 years and Baker could go full Baker Mayfield at any time if the Stillers get a lead on em.

They are playing well but steelers have owned them.

10 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Problem is that when pressed for time like that they just use the regular ball so in essence, he gave them a free time out to get the kicking team on the field

Yeah, though I think the offense should have the kicking ball ready on third down. And even though I like Alex, I think that it could be one of those delay of game situations. Someone showed me the rulebook and unless you push one reason, it was administrative.

54 minutes ago, mex said:

the bye I get... but does HFA really mean much this year?

It has to be easier to stay at home vs. traveling plus even with 15,000 in the seats, it has to be some advantage.  Sure, the Chiefs loss was at home, but I consider it more a defensive meltdown and not dependent on where they were playing.

11 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

Steelers beat them down earlier this year.  At the very least I wouldn't be thinking of that as an automatic or likely win for the Browns.  I do like the Bills' chances.

Steelers are not as good as there record- they have won games by the skin of their teeth. Washington even referenced that the depleted Ravens gave them the 'blueprint' on how to beat them....the offense is not very good- they cannot run and everything they throw is dink and dunk, quick hitters....

12 hours ago, mex said:

the bye I get... but does HFA really mean much this year?

not without the crowds, i think the bronco game and raider game outcomes would have been drastically different with 78,000 screaming fans instead of 15,000

hell look at the KU game last night...no loud sellout crowd and Creighton damn near gave them the "L" ....no energy at all

31 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

not without the crowds, i think the bronco game and raider game outcomes would have been drastically different with 78,000 screaming fans instead of 15,000

hell look at the KU game last night...no loud sellout crowd and Creighton damn near gave them the "L" ....no energy at all

exactly... but saving the travel time is a small plus I guess