Time to fry the Fish

We hardly ever get MIA games shown here in KC area so what do we know about the Dolphins?  They seem to have a very good defensive secondary and above average pass defense overall.  The team is scoring 25 pts./game but some of that may be due to high turnover advantage and great special teams play.  Can the Chiefs run on their below average run defense?  Is their O-line good?  Just trying to start a dialog about a team we seldom see.  

I think one could argue that the next two defenses we face (Miami and New Orleans) will be the best overall units we face all season. I think Tampa probably has a better front seven and New England has a better secondary but both these teams are solid throughout.  They are quick and aggressive everywhere. Chiefs need to bring their A-game on offense the next two weeks. If so, I'm not as concerned with either team offensively (particularly if Brees is still out). 

I think this game will be close. I think Flores will have some tricks up his sleeve and he has the horses on defense to do that.

For the chiefs, capitalizing in the redzone and get a lead early will help. Put some pressure on the young Miami QB to respond and try to keep up and perhaps he will press. Spags will need to confuse the young qb. I hope CEH is back, and Ried trots out a O line that does not include Reiter.

1 minute ago, Holmes4six! said:

I think this game will be close. I think Flores will have some tricks up his sleeve and he has the horses on defense to do that.

For the chiefs, capitalizing in the redzone and get a lead early will help. Put some pressure on the young Miami QB to respond and try to keep up and perhaps he will press. Spags will need to confuse the young qb. I hope CEH is back, and Ried trots out a O line that does not include Reiter.

Ha ha ha Ha ha ha Ha ha ha

Ho ho ho.....just for Christmas spirit and the belief this would happen.

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

It will be close. Miami is playing for something and shit to prove. We are playing a back up qb who is the left handed version of AS11. Dink dink dink dunk....

won’t turn it over

chiefs have to play well.

I think it's gonna be another tough one UNLESS we get a couple of turnovers. I agree with you that Miami is has a lot to play and win for, and they play with a lot of pride. HOWEVER, if we come out and jump on them by two or more scores we should be able to escape with a nice win. Otherwise....It may be another day like last week against Denver.

I can see another Ravens type game in this one. They have a solid defense but the offense is very limited due to both the QB and the rest. Our pass defense should be able to hold them in check as long as the offense scores a couple early TDs. 

They are good at ball protection so we need to make sure that they take some risks and the ball hawks in the secondary will do the rest. 

Miami Dolphins lead all time series 16-14-0 

chiefs play terrible in Florida for the most part. Dolphins are surprising everyone one this year. 

until the chiefs lose I expect them to win but there are cracks in the armor of invincibility that we all know well. 
In  Mahomes I’ll trust 

15 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

Or Wylie. He's the stinkiest of the turds. Reiter isn't much less smelly. Both turds. Double deuce. Thats their new nickname. 

💩 Double Duece 💩 : a story about football and matadors.

1 hour ago, gochiefsgo said:

Miami Dolphins lead all time series 16-14-0 

chiefs play terrible in Florida for the most part. Dolphins are surprising everyone one this year. 

until the chiefs lose I expect them to win but there are cracks in the armor of invincibility that we all know well. 
In  Mahomes I’ll trust 

I don't know, Mahomes seems to like it down in Florida especially Miami. 

I think its going to be a tough game, Miami plays with attitude and are no push overs. I think they actually get a pick or 2 off Mahomes. But in the end they won't be able to score enough offensively.  Think they are a year away from being formidable. Flores seems to know what he's doing. 

15 minutes ago, Calichief said:

It’s the same story for us, we jump out to a lead, it’s over.

if we fall behind it will be the other recipe. Mahomes pulling it out like always.

We tend to let up with a bigger lead. The other team makes it close and we win. I would like a comfortable lead half way through 3rd quarter to be able to put in gus needing play time like Gay. Like a 24 or better point lead. Just beating the other team down type deal. Get all time and play before the playoffs.

7 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

We tend to let up with a bigger lead. The other team makes it close and we win. I would like a comfortable lead half way through 3rd quarter to be able to put in gus needing play time like Gay. Like a 24 or better point lead. Just beating the other team down type deal. Get all time and play before the playoffs.

Oh for gee, you betcha. Sorry. That line reminded me of Fargo.

https://memes.yarn.co/yarn-clip/8f5efedd-1dd3-4817-872e-106cbc6bd556 

3 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I think its going to be a tough game, Miami plays with attitude and are no push overs. I think they actually get a pick or 2 off Mahomes. But in the end they won't be able to score enough offensively.  Think they are a year away from being formidable. Flores seems to know what he's doing. 

yep. I also think Flores was the D coordinator with the Pats during the AFC champ game. He will have a plan and the horses to execute and I hope it doesn't take till halftime to figure it out.