channeling my inner Balto

Marshawn Lynch Says He Has NFL Interest, Would Return for Super Bowl Contender

Tim Daniels
Bleacher ReportThu, December 10, 2020, 1:48 PM CST
Seattle Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch warms up before an NFL wild-card playoff football game against the Philadelphia Eagles, Sunday, Jan. 5, 2020, in Philadelphia. (AP Photo/Michael Perez)
Seattle Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch warms up before an NFL wild-card playoff football game against the Philadelphia Eagles, Sunday, Jan. 5, 2020, in Philadelphia. (AP Photo/Michael Perez)

Pro Bowl running back Marshawn Lynch said Tuesday he'd consider another return to the NFL "if the situation is right."

Lynch told TBS' Conan O'Brien a couple of teams reached out to see if he'd be ready to play, and the former Seattle Seahawks star explained he'd only come out of his latest retirement to join a Super Bowl contender

10 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

If we hadn't signed L. Bell and we had an injury sure why not, but he doesn't fit on this team with this Oline.

Whom I really have become disenchanted with. We seem not to have screen pass game so that hurts his productivity ( I think) and I remember Tim Grunhardt  saying one time when the Chiefs were switching from Priest Holmes to LJ. that the linemen have to get used to an RB's style. LB's "Patient" running style  jus does not seem to mesh well with  our line's abilities or lack there of in this case

The problem with L. Bell is being the third down back, catching screens, going splitting out wide and running routes, being on the field at the same time as clyde is what we all imagined. Instead they are doing none of those things.

williams in the third down back, they use clyde and bell in the same non pass catching way, which is their strength, it makes little to no sense.

the only hope is that they are hiding packages for the playoffs

1 hour ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

The problem with L. Bell is being the third down back, catching screens, going splitting out wide and running routes, being on the field at the same time as clyde is what we all imagined. Instead they are doing none of those things.

williams in the third down back, they use clyde and bell in the same non pass catching way, which is their strength, it makes little to no sense.

the only hope is that they are hiding packages for the playoffs

I am hoping the same and knowing Andy it is not unreasonable to think that he is

On 12/10/2020 at 1:10 PM, Biggjliv4 said:

I was expecting a trade Fisher thread

It’s not that I don’t like Fisher...he is actually one of my favorite Chiefs.  It’s that I feel he is overpaid with his cap hit almost doubling this season compared to his earlier years.....classic old KC contract pushing the money down the road.  Fisher needs to resign for much cheaper OR traded away as he still has value.