KC Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins game thread

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

All this shitty play and only down by 10. We still can win this and do so easily. Quit beating ourselves would be the start of it 

With Mahomes everything is possible. Just need a good drive that ends with a TD to get things rolling. But watching this terribel OL and defensive mistakes repeated week after week is really annoying. 

I know with the high priced players on this team you have to find value elsewhere but spending some on the OL not only helps protect Mahomes, makes the wr's better but also allows you to have a run game when teams plays deep and prevent.   We don't need 5 10 million dollar lineman but you can't expect 3 guys that are 6th rounders or worse to play at a good enough level in this league.   Veach is good he's not that good.   Continuity is good but when you suck this bad..screw continuity and get someone who can block more than 2 seconds.

For the billionth time we need khaulen saunders playing on the d line, if that means chris jones plays end so be it, we need our best players out there. I personally think that means jones, k-pas and danna on the ends, and saunders, nnadi, and wharton on the interior. This relegates pennel, clark, and okafor to backups, but this is the level they are playing at this year. I loved pennel last season but obviously this performance enhancement suspension is causing some decline in play this year