KC Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins game thread

Just now, Biggjliv4 said:

I don't get the Oline continuity argument either. So each OL knows the guy next to him is going to be flat on his ass or stomach each play? How does that add anything? 

Yeah they spend more type yelling back at Mahomes to watch out as they get blown up.  

14 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I don't get the Oline continuity argument either. So each OL knows the guy next to him is going to be flat on his ass or stomach each play? How does that add anything? 

Seriously, when was the last time you saw Mahomes sit comfortably in the pocket with time to check down his receivers? 
Every snap is either a quick pass or he’s rolling out or running for his life. 

10 minutes ago, robgar said:

I dont want to bother you guys with this but this mahomes charecter is pretty damn good. 

does he hit 5k this year or no? 

But then he is only 2nd on the team when it comes to yards per completetion.. 

I think he gets 5000 easy.  Crazy to think we haven't even reached our potential on O either.   Dude is amazing!

13 minutes ago, robgar said:

I dont want to bother you guys with this but this mahomes charecter is pretty damn good. 

does he hit 5k this year or no?    

But then he is only 2nd on the team when it comes to yards per completetion..  

He is on pace for ~5200.   But he's on pace for 5360 if you avg his last 6 games (including today) for the last 3. 

6 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I think he gets 5000 easy.  Crazy to think we haven't even reached our potential on O either.   Dude is amazing!

I just wish someone in the media would ask Reid about his oline.  Geezus,  we could destroy everyone with a competent oline.

Just now, artsy said:

I just wish someone in the media would ask Reid about his oline.  Geezus,  we could destroy everyone with a competent oline.

I wouldn't be upset if we didn't go 3 OL in the first 3 rounds in the draft.   Start with a stud OC and a big OG and then maybe a developmental OT.    No team could stop us becaue no only would a good oline protect Mahomes it would allow us to add another wrinkle to our offense by allowing for a run game.     Hate to ignore D but we will be better if nothing more than starting Gay, Sneed has a full offseason to learn, Thornhill comes back 1 year removed from his injury and pretty much the same amount of talent up front.    Also making Mahomes unstoppable will make it easier for the D because it will force teams to be one dimensional.   Win win!   Go get them fatties please...preferably in the first 3 rounds 

23 minutes ago, artsy said:

I personally dont think he will...although there is hope

Nate Taylor on twitter said "could" return this year.........   I agree, I think he's done for the year.   Back injuries are not good especially when they last this long.   

14 minutes ago, jetlord said:

It's day to day.  He's making progress and we'll just have to see how it goes.  That's how we roll.

-Andy speak-

Translation his back is fractured in 3 spots and he has 42 bulging discs and he will barely be able to walk the rest of his life.

I wouldn't be upset if we didn't go 3 OL in the first 3 rounds in the draft.   Start with a stud OC and a big OG and then maybe a developmental OT.    No team could stop us becaue no only would a good oline protect Mahomes it would allow us to add another wrinkle to our offense by allowing for a run game.     Hate to ignore D but we will be better if nothing more than starting Gay, Sneed has a full offseason to learn, Thornhill comes back 1 year removed from his injury and pretty much the same amount of talent up front.    Also making Mahomes unstoppable will make it easier for the D because it will force teams to be one dimensional.   Win win!   Go get them fatties please...preferably in the first 3 rounds 

I agree. Big nasty linemen that like to maul people so we can run the ball down people’s throats. That along with another TE that can block and catch. 

4 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

yes please, we can do this now that we picked up Baker, so CB need has taken a backseat....if we don't protect pat then it makes no difference what we do on defense