KC Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins game thread

I didn't get to see the game on Sunday because of where I live.  But it is on the NFL network right now.  I'm in the second quarter. Our offensive line is a shit show. Absolute garbage.  I don't care what kind of chemistry the coaches think they have.  They are terrible! Wylie and Reiter need to be cut.  Period!

Neimann is unbearable to watch.  Absolutely is.  I don't care if he knows where to be... he can't make the tackle even if in the right spot. 

Miami is playing with 3 rookie offensive lineman. Why can't we next year? It'd be better than what we have now. 

14 hours ago, Palangi said:

I didn't get to see the game on Sunday because of where I live.  But it is on the NFL network right now.  I'm in the second quarter. Our offensive line is a shit show. Absolute garbage.  I don't care what kind of chemistry the coaches think they have.  They are terrible! Wylie and Reiter need to be cut.  Period!

Neimann is unbearable to watch.  Absolutely is.  I don't care if he knows where to be... he can't make the tackle even if in the right spot. 

Miami is playing with 3 rookie offensive lineman. Why can't we next year? It'd be better than what we have now. 

Here comes Captain Douche with a "facepalm" emoji in 5...4...3...

39 minutes ago, Calichief said:

who are you referring to?

So lemme get this straight. I didn't call a member out by name so I would avoid trouble. Now you are asking to say his name? Thats like a cop driving around with a sign that says "criminals ride in the back for free," and expecting someone to hop in.

4 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

So lemme get this straight. I didn't call a member out by name so I would avoid trouble. Now you are asking to say his name? Thats like a cop driving around with a sign that says "criminals ride in the back for free," and expecting someone to hop in.

🤦