KC Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins game thread

I have an idea.  Lets take the ball out of the best player in the NFL to give it to an undersized back behind the worst Oline in the AFC........smh.    How about dial up short passing routes.....like slants or quick outs.   They are giving us 10 yards cushion.

2 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

The o-line has to be top priority this off-season 

This was said last season.  I don’t understand how a coach that played on the line can neglect the line so much.  Hopefully Tardiff retires, because Reid will likely run him back out there next year.  

Just now, moons314 said:

This was said last season.  I don’t understand how a coach that played on the line can neglect the line so much.  Hopefully Tardiff retires, because Reid will likely run him back out there next year.  

They did draft Niang and signed Osemele. Couldn't predict the rookie would puss out and Osemele would get both knees destroyed, he was a beast. 

Just now, moons314 said:

yup. I think Reid feels like since he played oline he can make shine out shit..

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Its hard to be mad when you beat a playoff team on the road in December, but this offensive line is absolutely fucking horrendous. 

We can all see that at the skill positions, we are by far and away the best team in the league.  So much so that we can play our worst game of the year, turn the ball over 4 times, have no running game, and still score 30 and win a road game.