KC Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins game thread

2 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

They did draft Niang and signed Osemele. Couldn't predict the rookie would puss out and Osemele would get both knees destroyed, he was a beast. 

Right guard was still completely ignored.  Had Tardiff not opted out, he would’ve been sucking it up there. His backups are equally as bad. 

The play calling this drive was stupid and warranted us getting beat.  I understand the reasons for running ball but we can't and continuing to try just puts our team in bad positions.  Let Mahomes throw short quick passes and achieve what the run game is suppose to do....3-5 yards a clip.    This is maddening!    And yes our Oline sucks bad!  I'd be calling Larry Warford tomorrow and see if I could talk him into playing.

2 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Not sure what would happen with them at full strength. 

We'd would destroy them.   We left like 35 points on the board and they got 2 crazy fluky picks.   They are a good team but they aren't even close to being in our league.   We scored 33 with 4 TO's on O.

3 minutes ago, mex said:

are the chiefs at full strength?

Very true, it's something no one really talks about in the sports media much.  When you win the SB I guess they don't allow you many excuses. Interesting that Romo said that the Chiefs may be better this year.