AFC WEST 5 Times in a Row

22 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Love that we don't have to be perfect and get help to win tough games.   Still tough getting used to!    Go Chiefs and for this week only go Bills!

I love how we don't have to be perfect to win games, are 12-1, and the rest of this forum is all about negativity and the chiefs, lol

2 hours ago, WichitaZRide said:

I love how we don't have to be perfect to win games, are 12-1, and the rest of this forum is all about negativity and the chiefs, lol

Still can be negative. Nothing is above being critical of, especially when fans see it. Really we may not see practices or have years of coaching under our belts, but how is it hard to see Wylie as an open pathway to our QB? Or the needs for LB, 2nd TE etc. No team is perfect, but man you would think we could have better players or at least try different ones in some positions. I bet everyone here will bitch and do so loudly if Mahomes gets hurt because of the poor line play.

2 hours ago, WichitaZRide said:

it's a fan's God-given right to be negative

especially if that fan has been a fan since 1970

and weathered the wiggin, bettis and ganz years

32 minutes ago, mex said:

it's a fan's God-given right to be negative

especially if that fan has been a fan since 1970

and weathered the wiggin, bettis and ganz years

you forgot Mackovic, who until marty got here was the only coach to get us to the playoffs since Hank was matriculating on the sidelines

56 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

So the POST is ABOUT 5 straight AFC West Championships and is quickly turning into the I have a right to be negative thread. Lots of fun.

Says the guy with the Grinch avatar.    I'm pretty critical but I acknowledge that we are great team and are capable of doing historic things.

10 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

The Grinch is no doubt a positive guy that had poor coaching. Once he changed coaches, see Cindy Lu Who, everything changed.

10 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

The Grinch is no doubt a positive guy that had poor coaching. Once he changed coaches, see Cindy Lu Who, everything changed.

Lol Cindy Lu Who......you are killing me man.

21 hours ago, azchief21 said:

The order may vary among Chiefs fans....

Image may contain: text that says '7 THINGS TELL YOUR CHILD TODAY: 1.1 love you 2.1 support you 3.1 am listening 4.1 believe in you 5.The CHIEFS are the best team in the NFL 6.1 am here for you 7.You matter'

Went to Virginia for five days to visit son and his family.  Great to watch the Chiefs game with my son again even though it was on TV.  Most excited when the Chiefs came down on the Saints was the 5 y.o.  He darn near goes crazy when the Chiefs score.  Glad to see my son bringing him up right.

4 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Went to Virginia for five days to visit son and his family.  Great to watch the Chiefs game with my son again even though it was on TV.  Most excited when the Chiefs came down on the Saints was the 5 y.o.  He darn near goes crazy when the Chiefs score.  Glad to see my son bringing him up right.

That's awesome! When my son was younger he used to ask "Why did you have to raise me a Chiefs fan?" (couldn't blame him) Now he's reaping the reward for staying loyal through the years!!