With Remmers missing the last part of the game with a back issue and Schwartz out with the same, who plays RT if Remmers is out next week?   Ysir looked pretty not ready although maybe a week with the first team would help.  Just wondering what the line would look like if both Remmers and Schwartz can't go. 

I would guess Durant. Give him a week of reps to get ready and let's see what he can do.  Unfortunately shit 1 and shit 2 play right inside of him.  They offer no help.  

Reid needs to make the switch this week if he is going with Durant. 

LT- Fisher

LG- Rankins

C- Allegretti 

RG- Wiz

RT- Durant 

29 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I would guess Durant. Give him a week of reps to get ready and let's see what he can do.  Unfortunately shit 1 and shit 2 play right inside of him.  They offer no help.  

Reid needs to make the switch this week if he is going with Durant. 

LT- Fisher

LG- Rankins

C- Allegretti 

RG- Wiz

RT- Durant 

I can see that, with the exception of Rankins. I think Allegretti will stay at LG and Kilgore would be the one to start at C.

Seems even more likely that they don't do a fucking thing. They have options and aren't using them, so clearly Reid is ok with piss poor line play.

We have a data set. They don't prioritize interior line in the draft and they don't make changes there in season unless someone gets hurt.

10 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I can see that, with the exception of Rankins. I think Allegretti will stay at LG and Kilgore would be the one to start at C.

Seems even more likely that they don't do a fucking thing. They have options and aren't using them, so clearly Reid is ok with piss poor line play.

We have a data set. They don't prioritize interior line in the draft and they don't make changes there in season unless someone gets hurt.

I agree that is seems more likely we just keep running the same shit show out there. 

1 hour ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Can't Rankins play tackle?   Thought thats what he played in Houston.    Sure miss seeing what Niang could do right now.   

I didn't like what I saw from Durant at all. I wouldn't mind looking for street FAs at this point or may be the raiding some practice squads. 

All the posts about Kilgore at OC are just too funny. Unless some of you guys are planning on kidnapping Reiter he's not going anywhere, we are stuck with him. 

11 minutes ago, sith13 said:

I didn't like what I saw from Durant at all. I wouldn't mind looking for street FAs at this point or may be the raiding some practice squads. 

All the posts about Kilgore at OC are just too funny. Unless some of you guys are planning on kidnapping Reiter he's not going anywhere, we are stuck with him. 

As bad as he is and he's not good, Wylie is the biggest problem on our Oline.   Fix that and I think it would drastically help the entire front.   Veach needs to be looking long and hard for a RT.........would have been nice to see Niang.  

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

As bad as he is and he's not good, Wylie is the biggest problem on our Oline.   Fix that and I think it would drastically help the entire front.   Veach needs to be looking long and hard for a RT.........would have been nice to see Niang.  

A decent player at RG will directly impact the RT. Wiz starting there will definitely be a boost but at some point we'll need the RT to stand his own. 

5 hours ago, sith13 said:

I wouldn't mind looking for street FAs at this point or may be the raiding some practice squads. 

we gotta do what we gotta do... I'm not up to speed on how free agency works at this point in the season, but if we can raid practice squads, I'd start looking at teams with solid pass pro like Pitt, Indy, GB, and TB

amazingly, we're like 7th overall in sacks allowed... wouldn't have thought that

probably because PM has learned to run for his life

6 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Can't Rankins play tackle?   Thought thats what he played in Houston.    Sure miss seeing what Niang could do right now.   

Him being inactive when our line play has been this questionable is either indicative of his health or their confidence in him. Either way I'm not optimistic about him playing this year.

The Saints have some good edge rushers and coverage LBs. We HAVE to be able to run the ball..I know they watch film weekly and can see Wylie getting his kicked on every other play. We're sitting at home watching it on TV and we all see it!

I have to think that Wiz and Rankin are not healthy enough yet and Kilgore must have said something about Reid's mom or something?? I mean WTH??

Last year with Cam Erving was different because he was the only experienced OT we had..But this year we've actually seen the backups play and they're better than the freaking starters! Kilgore kicked ass in Buffalo and Wiz proved his worth last year on the way to the SB. Rankins, when he played looked serviceable. I don't get it. Pat's gonna get injured and there goes any chance at a repeat.