Saints Predictions

1 minute ago, dhitter said:

Brees is gonna play? Just proves the point that every team tries to bring their A game when it's the Chiefs. You think Brees plays if it the Jets? Remember McCaffrey was injured for weeks, came back for the Chiefs, out after that?

This is the way.

This Is The Way GIFs | Tenor

3 hours ago, mex said:

important first round bye? you serious clark? ok yeah, sure, "there are no meaningless games" 

seems to me our OL is reeling and needs rest right this very moment... not three weeks from now

always been a big picture guy... seems to me our OL has been hit pretty hard... according to many in this very forum we have guys playing who shouldn't even be in the league

not sure I agree with that, but the way our OL has been patched together I'm surprised we don't see duct tape all over their uniforms

the OL is the single most important position group... with the responsibility of protecting our FRANCHISE QB without whom our chances to advance in the playoffs are well... nil

if PM is running for his life (as stated in my post... context is everything) then this Sunday is clearly not as important as the next two games

we keep the tiebreaker edge with Pitt regardless

IMO (and this is just my opinion) our first obligation is to stay healthy RIGHT NOW to fight another day... "all important bye week" or not

here's a thought... why not turn week 15 into an all important bye week

minimize exposure to injury from our key starters, and give another week to heal all the sore backs on the OL

I'm not saying we should phone it in... of course not

but we sure as fuckety fuck don't need to play this game like it's one and done

if I were Andy, I'd gameplan to keep PM safe in the superdome

run the ball, call quick outs, jet sweeps... and give backups like Henne a few quarters of PT... hell Keizer and Yelder could use the reps, honestly

sorry I just can't place much value in fighting for a bye in January, when we're in need of a bye right now... doesn't add up

just my .02... fire away

We've seen kc struggle in pass pro this year and they shifted to quicker pass sets and designed rollouts and moving pockets.  I suspect we'll see a lot of that as Andy gameplans around protection issues.  He also builds in deep shots to those plays in case pass pro does hold up.

We'll be ok.  No need to give up on a game.

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

It did start with some shit implying it was stupid.  Two question marks and a Clark Griswold

I'll have you know two questionmarks AAAAND a clark griswold... posted in the same paragraph... is a great sign of affection to the Wachati tribe

1 hour ago, xen said:

Pretty sure playing the 2nd string against a top 2 NFC team is giving up the game brah

nope... I said for a few quarters

there's a huge difference between giving up and strategic regrouping

ask general patton in north africa

careful analysis of which battles were worth winning and which were not worth fighting

save your valuable assets to win the war

and who are you... donkstud?

9 hours ago, mex said:

nope... I said for a few quarters

there's a huge difference between giving up and strategic regrouping

ask general patton in north africa

careful analysis of which battles were worth winning and which were not worth fighting

save your valuable assets to win the war

and who are you... donkstud?

He stole it from me.  Gotta watch them fuckin donkey fans.  First they steal your players (lookin at you, Neil Smith) then they steal your colloquialisms.

1 hour ago, xen said:

He stole it from me.  Gotta watch them fuckin donkey fans.  First they steal your players (lookin at you, Neil Smith) then they steal your colloquialisms.

and the traitor won a SB.... there ain't no justice I tells ya

In addition to Pringle, offensive lineman Stefen Wisniewski has been added to the active roster. Wisniewski started two regular-season games and three playoff games at left guard down the stretch last season en route to the Chiefs’

The Chiefs have also chosen to elevate cornerback DeAndre Baker and linebacker Emmanuel Smith for the game against the Saints. The Chiefs can elevate two players to a game-day, 55-man roster thanks to the NFL’s new roster rules for 2020. Baker and Smith will revert back to the practice squad on Monday.

The Chiefs recently noted Baker had been practicing against their No. 1 receivers, a good sign that he might be ready to compete. Smith has been on the team’s practice squad since mid-October.