Saints Predictions

I’m halfway in with mex here. I don’t want to rest any starters, but I would like to see a run orientated game plan.

This Oline is better at run blocking than pass protection and, by the way, we have a couple of outstanding RBs. Plus, the Saints have some outstanding DBs. Make them play the run all game.

I say run the ball, run the clock, set up play action and keep Pat healthy. Some Marty ball would be good today. 

I would never bet against the Chiefs with Mahomes at QB.  But I have a sad feeling we are going to lose this one.  A team's A game against a team already guaranteed to have a home game in the playoffs with both starting tackles out and just trying to get some kinks worked out in advance of the playoffs looks like an Rx for a loss to me. (I don't think they are going to let Fisher play much.  They need him to be 100% for the playoffs.  I hope I'm wrong. Also, the Saints are coming off a loss and are at home.  They want confidence restored when going into their playoffs.  Just my thoughts. But Mahomes never ceases to astonish me. Saints are just more motivated and healthier on the lines. Saints by a touchdown.  Maybe more.

I'm curious why this game wasn't flexed to prime time tonight.  You have the two #1 seeds with prolific QB and offenses OR we can watch the Browns vs Giants. No brainer to me and not just because I'm a Chiefs fan. 

Rough game with Mahomes getting a lot of yards on the ground due to running for his life. KC 27 NO 21 

34 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I would never bet against the Chiefs with Mahomes at QB.  But I have a sad feeling we are going to lose this one.  A team's A game against a team already guaranteed to have a home game in the playoffs with both starting tackles out and just trying to get some kinks worked out in advance of the playoffs looks like an Rx for a loss to me. (I don't think they are going to let Fisher play much.  They need him to be 100% for the playoffs.  I hope I'm wrong. Also, the Saints are coming off a loss and are at home.  They want confidence restored when going into their playoffs.  Just my thoughts. But Mahomes never ceases to astonish me. Saints are just more motivated and healthier on the lines. Saints by a touchdown.  Maybe more.

I’m inclined to agree. The Saints need this game more. Much depends on Brees and how our defense plays. 
I hope you’re wrong, too.