Chiefs vs Saints Game Day Thread

I wouldn't mind a total overall of this Oline.  3 Olineman in the first 3 picks.  Trade Fisher for a bag of peanuts and Schwartz retires.   Go out and get a guy or two.   D will get better just because of another year of experience.  This New Orleans team shows you that you can have a top 2 D and it doesn't matter versus great O's.   Our D is sufficient.  Now lets make this O historic.   

Just now, moons314 said:

We're going to upgrade over Fisher next year, right?

I bet he is extended. I don't understand your hate for the guy. Hes not a stud, but he's a solid tackle. I'd worry a hell of a lot more about the interior. And is it really a surprise they are starting to pin their ears back when we've run the ball 4 fucking times.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

I wouldn't mind a total overall of this Oline.  3 Olineman in the first 3 picks.  Trade Fisher for a bag of peanuts and Schwartz retires.   Go out and get a guy or two.   D will get better just because of another year of experience.  This New Orleans team shows you that you can have a top 2 D and it doesn't matter versus great O's.   Our D is sufficient.  Now lets make this O historic.   

Still would want a DE and LB. 

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I bet he is extended. I don't understand your hate for the guy. Hes not a stud, but he's a solid tackle. I'd worry a hell of a lot more about the interior. And is it really a surprise they are starting to pin their ears back when we've run the ball 4 fucking times.

It's not hate, he just wouldn't bother me as much if he were on the right side.  I don't like him guarding the franchise's blindside. The interior definitely sucks. The whole line needs work.

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Still would want a DE and LB. 

I agree with the DE.   Hitchens is on this team regardless and his play has been very solid this year and gay will be playing 3 downs next year.   Not much room except for a WLB which can be found later in the draft for 30% of defensive snaps.   I think a DE opposite of Clark would transform our Dline into something like New Orleans, Steelers, Chargers, etc.    

I'd be fine with DE, OC, OG, OT, WR

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Too common with the Chiefs, poised to put a knockout blow on someone, and there's some mistake, the foot comes off the throat, and the other team is back in the game. 

Blown coverage by HB there.   I look for our D to bounce back.  Brees can only hit guys that far down field if they are open by 5 yards.   Our O needs to punch another one in.  Their D won't be able to last 4 quarters at this pace.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

I agree with the DE.   Hitchens is on this team regardless and his play has been very solid this year and gay will be playing 3 downs next year.   Not much room except for a WLB which can be found later in the draft for 30% of defensive snaps.   I think a DE opposite of Clark would transform our Dline into something like New Orleans, Steelers, Chargers, etc.    

I'd be fine with DE, OC, OG, OT, WR

TE. Want to see that looked at while they can learn from Kelce.

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

This god damn offensive is fucking pathetic.  I just am out of answers. Why will they not move some bodies? 

Running right up the middle behind them is just stupid, yet it happens at least once every week, and it's not even a "keep them honest" situation.  The interior line just can't get any push.  That feels like a Bienemy call.  

Our Oline limits so much of what this offense could do.   Normally with CEH we should be running 4-6 yards a clip with ease on this front but our front 5 can't blast holes vs 4 dlineman.   We would literally be unstoppable if our Oline was just slightly above avg.