Chiefs vs Saints Game Day Thread

We are ridiculously talented and wildly undisciplined.    I cannot phathom why we are running deep developing plays vs this D.  They are running two deep safeties inviting us to run or hit intermediate over the middle and Reid refuses.    Who can cover Hill on a slant with his speed or Kelce?    We throw to our backs and get good yards but then go away from it.   Our entire ENTIRE Oline sucks.   Fisher is getting straight owned, over and over.   Our wr's can't catch our D falls asleep when they are pitching a shut out for one play and father time Brees heaves up a prayer.    We cannot put teams away.   Drops by the wr's and Robinson doing the only thing you can't do there.   Glad we are up 5 but we should be up way more.  

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I just do not understand this. Why will they not make changes on the line unless someone gets hurt. Kilgore, Rankin, Durant...there is options. They literally cannot be any worse than this. Someone tell me why they won't do this.

Kilgore played well, better than Reiter.  I can't understand what's keeping him on the sidelines. 

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I can’t fathom how we are losing when drew brees is this bad

You call pass interference on Sneed whey Taysom pushes off,  CJ is an idiot and gets a 15 yard penatly and we can't catch a simple pass.    Seriously.   They have one big pass play the first half and Robinsons idiocy and then we can't execute.   They should have 0 points.   Brees is garbage and their Oline is patchwork but gives him all day even when we blitz.