Eric Bieniemy can start interviewing with other teams today

14 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

No. Tell your friend neither one of these men (Kafka or Bienemy) is responsible for coaching our offensive line or the decision to keep running out the same group of bums each week. 

Don't we also hate the cutesy stuff?  Don't we want him to dink and dunk?  Don't we want the sausage?  Don't we want the Alex Smith playbook returned? 

1 hour ago, West said:

Just so we are all clear, SOCal sucks.....Tax Shelters delay taxes- they do not reduce taxes.

California will chase you to Mars to get the state's cut.

On a different point,

It may just be me, but as I watch the Chief games, does anyone else notice that Mahomes goes straight to Reid on Time Outs? Its also interesting that when they pan the camera's to the Chiefs bench when the offense is off the field- its always Reid and Mahomes with the Sharpies....talking and scheming...I asked my wife yesterday, Where is EB?

w

So Cal Sucks? Thats so funny. Tax Shelters reduce taxes is a truth not a myth. Its called investing. Its legal.  EB has & makes enough money to live anywhere he wants.  LA is like the Hood in KC. Kc is not the Hood and So Cal is not LA.

AFC, if you want to argue the merits of SOCAL....good luck.

While the weather is great and natures beauty is solid, the People, the traffic and the taxes are ridiculous.

No one is arguing that Tax Shelters "raise taxes" ....all they do is differ taxes until a later date.

If you start with the highest Taxes in the country.....you are only fooling yourself.

My advice, as a 30 year Cali Resident, who left....Get out while you can.

w

20 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

he has some stiff competition ..luckily it is thought that there could be up to 8 HC slots open by end of season

I was thinking the other day that teams might not wait for him if we make a deep run.  Also with Nagy and Peterson struggling a bit this year if the question of who is really orchestrating this O from a play calling standpoint is still a concern.   I assumed he would be given some teams keys for sure but I thought the same last year too.  

11 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I was thinking the other day that teams might not wait for him if we make a deep run.  Also with Nagy and Peterson struggling a bit this year if the question of who is really orchestrating this O from a play calling standpoint is still a concern.   I assumed he would be given some teams keys for sure but I thought the same last year too.  

totally get where your coming from BUT  Pederson has won a SB with a 2nd string Qb..he's got a little bit of Clout. Nagy his hot seat  is hotter no doubt BUT if he gets into the playoffs he gets a bye. Lose vs the Pack next week  that team better  show up and represent  or his britches will be burning and I agree that will hurt EB's chances.

On 12/29/2020 at 2:23 PM, West said:

No one is arguing that Tax Shelters "raise taxes" ....all they do is differ taxes until a later date.

Yep but only if you place your earnings into “approved” investments. 

either way, you’re still not free to use your earnings as you see fit. If you ever need your money and pull out of your shelter, it’s immediately pounced upon. 

I think Atlanta is a good spot. A franchise QB already in place and likely stays for a couple more years at least and there's some offensive talent. The new HC will have the opportunity to compete early on and will draft & groom the QBOTF. Not sure if the interview of a Rooney thing or not but I think EB could do well in Atlanta.