Eric Bieniemy can start interviewing with other teams today

8 hours ago, sith13 said:

With Elway gone I wonder if Broncos bounce back to being competitive again 🤔

Not until they find a QB.  By the time they find and develop an above average QB, the core of the team may be getting old.  Lock is from our home town and went to Mizzou, but I don't see him as a winning QB over Mahoes and Herbert.

50 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Not until they find a QB.  By the time they find and develop an above average QB, the core of the team may be getting old.  Lock is from our home town and went to Mizzou, but I don't see him as a winning QB over Mahoes and Herbert.

Your hoes? 

We’d already learned that Bieniemy completed interviews with both the Atlanta Falcons and the Detroit Lions on Monday. According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Bieniemy also completed an interview with the Los Angeles Chargers on Tuesday and wrapped up interviews with the New York Jets and Jacksonville Jaguars today.

Keep in mind that these interviews have all taken place virtually. The NFL is not allowing any in-person interviews to take place until the season has concluded as a way to mitigate any potential COVID-19 exposures.

Bieniemy has now interviewed with 5-of-6 teams that have head-coaching vacancies this season. The only team that has surprisingly failed to request a head-coaching interview with Bieniemy is the Houston Texans. They appeared to be a prime landing spot for Bieniemy, but they seem to have different plans, at least for now.