Atlanta, GA coming to town

Has there been a game in the Reid era that has less interest and less on the line?  Chiefs need to clinch the bye, but either way, the odds of losing it are so slim as to be laughable.  I'll watch and probably throw rocks at the TV at times, but still think the game is a nothing burger.  Just hope no one gets hurt ad the Chiefs can rest some guys this week and next. 

A gate guard at my job had been ragging on me since last season about the Chiefs  (I had a Chiefs magnet on my car). He said that Lamar Jackson was going to take the AFC, and has been much quieter since the SB. 

He went from talking smack last season, to talking a little smack about his Falcons, then about having Chiefs players on his fantasy team, to eventually not talking anymore. 

Hasn't said a word about this upcoming game. 

Hope the Chiefs don't let up on them. The Falcons have issues, but they can put up some points. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Has there been a game in the Reid era that has less interest and less on the line?  Chiefs need to clinch the bye, but either way, the odds of losing it are so slim as to be laughable.  I'll watch and probably throw rocks at the TV at times, but still think the game is a nothing burger.  Just hope no one gets hurt ad the Chiefs can rest some guys this week and next. 

I'll watch. 

I'll root.

I'll get pissed because they won't get a big enough lead to wrap it up and sit the starters.

16 hours ago, jetlord said:

Unfortunately there's the next week's game. I'll have to sit out Mahomes + Hill in the finals of a $1000 fantasy league :( 

1 hour ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

You weren't pissed last week when our starting RB got hurt? We were 13-1, so that means no one is allowed to feel anything but glee? Are you deliberately this obtuse or does it come naturally?

Huh. I said nothing about the Chiefs  RB. I dont get pissed at games. I enjoy KC football and NFL games. Its fun and exciting win or lose. Try it sometime. 

DWBH

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Huh. I said nothing about the Chiefs  RB. I dont get pissed at games. I enjoy KC football and NFL games. Its fun and exciting win or lose. Try it sometime. 

DWBH

Mex was making a point that he would like to see us blow them out so we could rest our starters early and not risk any injuries. Then based on your response I segued into a scenario that unfolded the week prior.

You never get pissed watching football? Do you crush up Prozac and Xanax and put them in your coffee in the morning? 

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Mex was making a point that he would like to see us blow them out so we could rest our starters early and not risk any injuries. Then based on your response I segued into a scenario that unfolded the week prior.

You never get pissed watching football? Do you crush up Prozac and Xanax and put them in your coffee in the morning? 

This may help?  I hear this guy is excellent.

Anger Management Therapy & Counseling

Don’t let anger ruin your life!

Do you find yourself overwhelmed with intense emotions that you’re unsure how to deal with? Anger can be destructive to relationships and to your health. Believe it or not, the problem isn’t the anger – anger is natural! The problem is when anger is mismanaged. Examples of mismanaged anger are everywhere – from road rage to domestic abuse, anger can cloud rational thinking and cause us to behave in ways we would never otherwise behave.

However, it is possible to manage and express anger in a positive, safe way. With my cognitive behavioral therapy you will learn to identify and recognize the triggers and techniques to manage that anger without damaging relationships – or yourself. I teach you proven techniques that will help you to take control of your anger and emotions, become your own therapist and live life with the peace of mind you deserve.

https://carlwellstherapist.com/

11 minutes ago, jetlord said:

No Baker, no Saunders, no Rankin.  Oh, well.............

Get them healthy. Saunders will be good to get some game rust off next week. Get Baker his first game experience along with Rankin too next week. Wilson is another one I would like to see back with Schwartz of course.